Thread: criminal syndicalism as a thing of the past

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

criminal syndicalism as a thing of the past

It strikes me quite reasonable that as we learn and grow we might evolve together. This evolution means that we will grow and develop into completely new social and religious structures and doctrines.

My perceptions of the Cube Sum Number Locks is that within the relationships of prime and non-prime numbers that through simultaneously processing any prime Key through toggle, dither and soon - flutter - we will have an RSA Factoring Algorithm that might function quickly enough to break Public Key Encryption.

From the movie Sneakers: So its a codebreaker?

No: It is THE CODEBREAKER!

On beyond that will be fabrication of artificial intuition. I tried to represent my thought system in 3-D with a dodecahedron. To the untrained eye though, I hope that you can at least see that the Five Cube Sum Number Locks are included in red marker.

I felt it might be useful to promote some thought about this here. What will happen when electronic banking is no longer secure? What will that look like? I recently wrote into the Gospel of Pragmatism:

Criminal Syndicalism

Look into it for yourself but criminal syndicalism is when a criminal behavior becomes so rampant in society that it is accepted as proper behavior. Whether it is contracting the drachma (moneychanger franchise), Amway fleecing the unpopular salespersons through a pyramid scam or the 1913 Federal Reserve Act furnishing elastic currency – it is all criminal syndicalism and will come to an end.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 11-28-14 at 11:52 AM.