David, correct. From one thread I read, MOST banks are considered part of the FED, correct? So, serving notice and demand at the First Citizens Bank would be sufficient, though, I think I will also place the document (or similar) at the Register of Deeds office, so it is public.

I had read the importance of a Declaration too (put on public record), but my studies/reading has not digested all of that, yet.

Michael Joseph, correct. Good name. Last year, I was getting frustrated to a certain degree that I was considering taking an entirely different name all together, because there was so much LEGAL crap tied to the given name; as though it was soiled. Frustrated, because I actually "like" the name given to me, though it is the same as my father's. In addition to that frustration, I evenly (briefly) researched local native tribes to see if I can join one of them. As I go through all of the resources and sharing here, I don't think I will have to go to such lengths to keep the private separate from the public (still frustrating, if one allows IT to get under one's skin).

In the meantime Michael Joseph, I will go by DJ Lamb while in this forum, which I actually don't mind at all, though it is a "title" and a fiction (a role I have developed over the years of performing - the title was necessary to keep me separate from all the other Disc Jockeys out there; and there are a lot of them).