I appreciate it David. Based on the previous comment "waiting for it a few days will set the pace", is it better to use the red ink stamp when re-doing all necessary documents (signature card etc) versus hand writing "Demand for Lawful Money Pursuant to Title 12 USC §411" in order to get this critical component accomplished asap (like this week). I have already emailed the bank and the lady wanted to take care of it over the phone, but I explained to her that I wish to physically meet with her to go over what I exactly want (plus, I want to get my ducks in a row).

I have noticed (as I am reading and digesting threads) that some are opening new accounts. Is that strongly recommended, even if the bank honors the demand, gives one no hassles, and all paperwork on file is lawfully correct? I "have" three accounts; one for the PERSON, and two dba accounts - none of which are interest bearing (free checking accounts) accounts with First Citizens. And of course, I've been using a SSN, so I would assume that has to be taken into account. BEFORE joining this group, I had a desire to opt out of SS and mail back the card, but my studies in that are null, so I have not done anything until I am educated on the pros and cons of such an act.

And if these questions could have been answered somewhere in the threads, docs, and archives that I am trying to read and digest as quick as I can, I apologize.

Off topic: I was not aware of the True Name until joining the forum; I've been using a Taken Name. If the True Name is the correct, proper, and lawful administration of private affairs, then I would be known as Michael Joseph. Obviously, there are other beings who use the 'same name', so I would presume (have not read enough yet on this) the use of a private SEAL or thumbprint allows one to differentiate between those beings with identical True Names ??