Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Good Morning Fellow Living Sentient Beings,

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    You make me wonder how close one has to be to the truth to discern between a legal society and criminal syndicalism?
    Are you suggesting I am not close to the truth or that the "legal society" has resorted to barbaric and violent tactics in order to continue functioning?

Quote Originally Posted by BLBereans View Post
    Are you suggesting I am not close to the truth or that the "legal society" has resorted to barbaric and violent tactics in order to continue functioning?
    I am sorry. I see how it might be read that way! But neither, unless you consider barbaric and violent tactic as dishonest banking.

I was saying that legal society and criminal syndicalism are the same. Dishonest banking (fractional lending) certainly leads to a Congress that can cause war without constitutional declaration process... So I guess I see your point.

If anything I was admiring the Truth you were pointing out to us.

P.S. I think I get it! You are talking about "legal" society as a good thing, as opposed to society. I was thinking of legal society as when the leaders give license to be corrupt - like the Federal Reserve Act.