Thread: Treasury Letter from 1984

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    Perhaps there is a "world government" that is but the combined Territorial Government of all U.N. Members? A treaty entered into by a low contracting party would only bind it territorially but not 'organically'. The sovereign members of a confederation would remain unaffected by the treaties of the confederation though those treaties might be binding upon the territories thereof--unless the sovereign members ratified such treaties. For example Agend21 and other UN Treaties to knowledge might only apply within the territories of the United States. In 'international law' parties to treaties are expected to know and be aware of the internal mechanisms of the other parties to a treaty.
    I think you might be correct in that statement allodial.

I purchased a book called “Here Come The Black Helicopters” you can get the best of it here from the Dollar Tree for 1 FRN, the book is written by Dick Morris and his wife Eileen McGann

Right from the get go they write about “UN Global Governance and the Loss of Freedom”.

Everything they write about is about the folks at the United Nations and their globalist allies in the United States determined to take away our national sovereignty.

The author(s) explains that our existing democratic system is outdated and obsolete in this modern globalized world and the players

The Road to Serfdom

Wow! Some people are just devastated!
    Last edited by Chex; 12-30-14 at 05:47 PM.
    "And if I could I surely would Stand on the rock that Moses stood"