Thread: Treasury Letter from 1984

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by doug555 View Post
    Any TRANSACTION amount that is not demanded to be redeemed in lawful money creates a nexus/contract with FED because those amounts USED FRNs... IMO.

That tax return shows one is double-minded, and gives probable cause for being called "frivolous".

Please explain WHY you are NOT demanding lawful money for the GROSS wages amount?

I believe the State was giving a clue about this "GROSS" error in the excerpt below from post15868:

We had better pay attention to their letters... they may actually be trying to help us!

Then, to be consistent, each of the derivative WITHHOLDING TRANSACTIONS AMOUNTS should also be demanded to be in lawful money.

Yes, I know that total amount of lawful money demands will then be greater that the actual GROSS wages amount, making the Adjusted GROSS to be a negative amount.

But isn't that legitimate?

Don't all of those amounts that were presumed to be in FRNs need to be adjusted back out, to reduce the national debt accordingly?

BTW: This 1040 accounting approach has worked for the past 3 years, so it is NOT just theory.

Doug555,

Based on explaining your reasoning earlier in this thread, I thought the same thing regarding the W-2/1040 examples presented by Mr Cash. I believe one can presume that if GROSS PAY (every dollar you were paid) is lawful money given the chance to redeem it as such, then the NET pay and withholding transactions deducted from GROSS PAY must also be lawful money. This is demanded retroactively when you novate your check and deposit slip with the 'all transactions' language. It's the only way to include the withholding transactions in your demand, because they're already deducted by employer.

If I'm reading this correctly, here's another way to look at it...

Suppose your employer pays you in GROSS pay, $500 a week. You take that check to your bank and deposit it into your account, novating the check and deposit slip with the 'all transactions' language. So now you have $500 Lawful Money in that account. But now it's your duty to deduct the withholding transactions from your account and pay them to the Fed and the State. However, those deductions can easily be proven to be sourced from lawful money by that restricted $500 deposit. The only difference between this example and the real-world operation is that we the payee (W-4 employees) are not authorized to handle the deductions. Therefore since we have a statutory right and claim to redeem in lawful money, the only way to do this is by means of your retroactive-to-GROSS-pay 'all transactions' demand on the NET paycheck. Plus, your County-recorded 'on the record' Affidavit enforces your demand with public evidence.
    Last edited by itsmymoney; 01-06-15 at 01:09 AM.