Thread: Treasury Letter from 1984

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    Adam/Eve submitted and consented to be governed by a created being. This is analogous to accepting a man-king - one we can perceive with our five senses - death. So we see the "tree marker" - the fig - marking transfer of government - yet there was consideration for the exchange - a future benefit - whether or not it has been received - I leave to you to acknowledge.
    In private lectures/communications I have shared that it seems rather clear that the 'sin' in the garden of Eden was one of idolatry--that all 'sin' from the Biblical perspective might be idolatry. The statement "That which is not of faith is 'sin'." might translate into -> putting trusting in the carnal = idolatry. Children in Western countries are encouraged to become 'adults'--which is strangely a word reminiscent of 'adultery' which is a word that rhymes with idolatry. The serpent offered exaltation of the creature over the creator--to those who were made in the image of the creator. Jezebel was about exercising authority over men and over the affairs of men--"to be like gods".

It seems that the "meal ticket" offered by the "New Deal" food price fixing system comes with the siren call of submission to the creations of men. It seems that to redeem scrip for lawful money is to insist on the ship being upright (i.e. creator above creature) rather than upside down (i.e. creature above creator). Into view comes two extremes of types of trust consequences or relationships: [1] creator/grantor/creditor subject to the trust (creature); [2] creator/grantor/creditor remains superior to the trust (creature).
    Last edited by allodial; 01-03-15 at 06:32 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.