Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCash View Post
http://freedomwatch.uservoice.com/fo...te-hendrickson

It's possible that Famspear/Jay/jessejames/quatloser is telling us he's behind the Chex/doug555/itsmymoney logins. I suspect he is quite bothered by these real-world examples of IRS wins. In this example a family with about $109,000 in annual income for 2013 [47k+48k+14k] should have paid a minimum $16,000 in federal taxes (including Medicare & SS) had they been endorsing private credit. But thanks to redeeming lawful money ended up paying only $2100. [Deducted of (3200+3200+700) minus refund (5000) = $2100]. And it could have been even less with more lawful money redeemed! http://www.ctcwarrior.com/1040_2013_victory.pdf

All warfare involves deception. And this appears to be a replay attempt of what I've seen at other forums. The fake users will try to manufacture a debate, a controversy. I guess their hope is to somehow damage the targeted user (suitor), make it out like he is the source of the whole problem.
Dude, you are f-ing comical. Seriously. Is EVERYONE who has a question about something or raises rational and practical questions, a dis-info quatloser? You were the person who originally referred me to STSC from another site. So why after some research, does Doug555 make more sense than you in explaining this? You are continually paranoid and obsessed with 'trolls'. I'm just trying to learn.

Why am I losing faith in what you say? You may be sincere, but your witch-hunt makes you look 'crazy' when many of us are sincere suitors trying to learn and overcome the BS that has been exacted upon us. You STILL HAVE NOT ANSWERED THE QUESTIONS posed by myself and Doug555. If your way is working for you, then I applaud you. But for you to dismiss GROSS PAY as the starting point of RILM (and the delineation of the withholding transactions that come from that) just because you have been successful doing it your way, is ignorant and irresponsible to others trying to educate themselves. I'm trying to look at everything, including the methods and insights that you have provided, along with Doug555's, David's, etc. Simple as that.

It is what it is, dude.

imm