Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Birth Certificates and Identity

Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post
    old cases are someone else's law.
    You don't really believe that. Anyway, you typed it, and i may use it against you in the future.

assumptions, ya, your posts around here are full FULL of them; and apparently i did misread your post. Surely, you didn't intend any condescension; maybe you're just naturally that way.

And, i am not gonna argue over spelling. It's my rule really, and has nothing to do with forum rule.

Nara is what i type instead of Shikamaru. i like to think of it as an affectionate way of referring to him. i am not surprised, that you were not curious enough about his moniker, to google it.

Quote Originally Posted by doug-again View Post
    You don't really believe that. Anyway, you typed it, and i may use it against you in the future.

assumptions, ya, your posts around here are full FULL of them; and apparently i did misread your post. Surely, you didn't intend any condescension; maybe you're just naturally that way.

And, i am not gonna argue over spelling. It's my rule really, and has nothing to do with forum rule.

Nara is what i type instead of Shikamaru. i like to think of it as an affectionate way of referring to him. i am not surprised, that you were not curious enough about his moniker, to google it.
    If you remember correctly in a older post that I do not use them for my benefit, I use them for the benefit of many on this forum so they have a bit of a guide rule to discover some things for themselves.

Everyone makes assumptions everyday and it is no different here, do you check all the tires on a vehicle every time before you use it to travel in? or did you just assume they all had air in them? When you come home at night do you look through the window to make sure there is not some man ready to kill you on the other side of the door before opening it or do you just assume it is ok because you had to unlock the door to get in it? Name a day someone who never assumes anything and can prove it I will call your comment justified.

Ego causes conflict which leads to argument which leads to controversy and that man is a whole lot of crap that could have been spent more productively doing something else.
    If my posts effect you that much then your probably better off not responding at all.

I have spent enough time reading about history, just because I do not know the same history as you does not make you any better then me so get over it. If living out Nara, Shikamaru, moniker or whatever name you want to give it makes you happy then do it, you go your way and I go mine.
    What I know about history suits me for the intent of how I live and it does not injure another man by doing it, have made my life simpler through knowledge and that makes me happier. Life, Liberty and Happiness, is this not what it is all about? or maybe criticizing and being judgemental about someone's beliefs is what makes you happy? is that not how all these hate groups got started... KKK, Black Panthers, some monolithic house in the woods where wealthy white people gather and kill babies e.t.c,

How about adding more positive thinking to the forum so we all can move forward together rather then drudging up all this negative stuff from the past that does not do anybody good?
    We cannot change the past, cannot make certain predictions for the future, we can only deal with the age in which we live in, we were not there when all this other stuff happened, is that not making assumptions to by using a story someone else wrote?
    Last edited by motla68; 03-25-11 at 12:12 AM.

I do not mind walking this through in baby steps if that helps you.

From your quote on Identification Of Persons and Things:

Read the following case carefully as in referenced to this entity called Person:
    The word "person" in legal terminology normally includes in its scope a variety of entities other than man. See e.g. 1 U.S.C. sec 1. ; Church of Scientology v. U.S. Dept. of Justice (1979) 612 F.2d 417, 425.
    No need for the baby step walkthrough. I'm fairly versed in the Law of Persons. Let's explore concepts instead.

Quote Originally Posted by motla68
    Yes I know your going to say there is a distinction between persons and natural persons and I agree, BUT what you have shown me just says person not natural person. By laws of statutory construction when a law means something it says it has to be specific and not general, or somewhere within the same Article give definitions and specfically define natural person whenever they say person.
    Actually, this is presumption on your part.

The term 'persons' is a legal construct that a political power holder can manipulate completely to their design whether natural or artificial.

Quote Originally Posted by motla68
    You did good friend, but your only partly there in understanding.
    There is something called the sona language and the architects of the legalise society are masters at it. Your correct is saying " same " , but when you add the word "sonans" now were looking at the definition of " sounds the same ". BUT just sounding the same is not the same. So now you know why when someone points at a piece of plastic or paper and they ask is that you, you can unequivocally say: " I do not consent to be recognized by that name" , because your not a piece of plastic or paper.
    Remember me saying: " mom and dad said what shall we call him, not what shall we write him " ?
    I would focus more on Classical Greek, Latin, and Law French rather than sona. Sona has only been around since the 30s. More important than the sound is the meaning.

Also: http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Shikamaru_Nara

Here is a concept; Father, Mother, child , aunt, uncle, grandpa. Are these persons constructed for political power manipulation?

What came first, real man or the person? therefore who has higher law?

I was not born on the land of Greece, South America or France so what does that have to do with anything?
    I can only really make a distinguishments for what land I sojourn on. Cannot change the past so what does it matter? Cannot prove the future so what does it matter? I can only be concerned with events happening today.

The higher Claim in Law depends on the man or woman's TRUST. If Trust is found in the State, then the State has the higher Claim. Pretty simple actually, it is up to the man or woman - Choice.

Stay on God; or,
    Stay on Man.

The former brings blessings, the latter curses. Ever read Deuteronomy 28? As I said it is really very simple. Law is a benefit. There is always a higher power when you speak of Law.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Yes and is exactly why we keep trading the natural abundance for a bowl of soup every time we make choices of limitation. A governance outside of us instead of governing one self, realization that we have the power and authority to create for oneself.

Yes and is exactly why we keep trading the natural abundance for a bowl of soup every time we make choices of limitation. A governance outside of us instead of governing one self, realization that we have the power and authority to create for oneself.
    You are da man. Say goodnight Gracie.

Wow, i got so distracted by that treatise,

and hammering mot, that i forgot that the OP was that NCIDP link! i noticed that they're beating this dead horse - STILL...
    Quote Originally Posted by NCIDP
    Federal statute 42 U.S.C. ยง 408(a)(8) unequivocally deems any party that compels disclosure of a Social Security Account Number to be a felon.
    The inspector at the DMV office in Elkin, NC, told me the Patriot Act required him to require a SS# from me.

Quoting federal law to that statey - who was compelling ss# disclosure - who was compelled by newer federal law to compel ss# disclosure, was a complete waste of my time.

Seeing this no-ifs-ands-or-buts type language, in this context, makes me wonder if the rubber has met the road for these researchers. Anyone at NCIDP competent to sue a bank for compelling ss# disclosure? How 'bout a state DMV controller, or whatever?

There might be a justiciable controversy, really, and this is the first, or closest thing, i've seen for grounds for a tort, but you won't see me arguing it. Still interesting...

Oh, in case the link goes down, the NCIDP makes a point over there, citing Keeble v. Hickeringill (eegads from the Queen's bench! 1707!) that
    imposing upon a victim's personhood or livelihood, imposing insecurity upon an individual's sense of personal autonomous self or sense of safety or security, constituted "violent assault".
    One might construe the state's requirements for 3rd party documentation of identity as an
    act of imposing a "mischief" upon an individual that constituted violent assault, not any act of physical impact struck upon an individual (a legally distinct act of battery)
    ...but the effect of the mischief being distinctly psychological. Please, if you think i related the article poorly, pm me, and i'll edit this. thanks.

Here is a concept; Father, Mother, child , aunt, uncle, grandpa. Are these persons constructed for political power manipulation?

What came first, real man or the person? therefore who has higher law?

I was not born on the land of Greece, South America or France so what does that have to do with anything?
    I can only really make a distinguishments for what land I sojourn on. Cannot change the past so what does it matter? Cannot prove the future so what does it matter? I can only be concerned with events happening today.
    I feel you are forgetting a critical component of law.
    Law implies the ability to establish and maintain one's will by force (the baton variety).

Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    I feel you are forgetting a critical component of law.
    Law implies the ability to establish and maintain one's will by force (the baton variety).

Ever read the Lieber Code? Those police officers are quasi military. See their stripes? Ever grab a snake by the tail? Or is it better to grab a snake by its head? Admiralty is the venue of the sea, yes? What branch of the military deals with the sea? - Navy? What aspect of NAVY deals with Law - JAG?

Question is are you an enemy or a "peaceful inhabitant". I believe "private civilian" under Lieber Code is enemy combatant.

"However, the code envisioned a reciprocal relationship between the population and the Army. As long as the population did not resist military authority, it was to be treated well. Should the inhabitants violate this compact by taking up arms and supporting guerilla movements, then they were open to sterner measures. Among these were the imposition of fines, the confiscation and/or destruction of property, the imprisonment and/or expulsion of civilians who aided guerrillas, the relocation of populations, the taking of hostages, and the possible execution of guerillas who failed to abide by the laws of war. It authorized the shooting on sight of all persons not in uniform acting as soldiers and those committing, or seeking to commit, sabotage."

Upon reading the Trust called Lieber Code you will see those terms are clearly made known within it. The Military is the competent authority. Because Lincoln put it all into Trust and made the Military Trustee. The bankers made an end run around the Trust by way of USE - use and endorsement of their system.

"They shall have first lien"....