Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Birth Certificates and Identity

I cannot communicate with the defendant

Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post
    Law is contract, contract is law.

Ok, by their rules can a law be proven without certification of the evidence? If evidence not certified and wet ink signature nowhere around to compare it to then what?
    Witnesses to the event that can prove intent, how is the signature formed?

If not all of this can be obtained for proof beyond a reasonable doubt then the rest of your point is mute.
    Contract between whom? Trustee to Trustee or Trustee to Grantor? Who Granted the Law?

For example: Do you observe Sunday as your Sabbath or Saturday? This is Hegelian Dialectic. Who granted that Sunday would be the day of Sabbath for those Under Gods Law? Was it God? or was it the Pope? If you observe Sunday, then whose Law are you now Under and have you now accepted the Pope's law by implied Trust - you obey the Pope - you keep Sunday.

But how doth the Scripture rule on how to ascertain the month? Does it not say the New Moon sets the first day of the month - and then the sevens set the Sabbath? It does! Do you observe Sabbath every Saturday or every Sunday? Are not BOTH of these incorrect? But alas we argue I keep Saturday and another, I keep Sunday and both are Under Man's Law and not Gods. Therefore, who has become god?

Choose ye this day whom ye shall serve. Will you allow man [pope] to be the Corrector of Heresy.

Therefore Law becomes contract when one Party either Undertakes for another or both parties mutually ascent to the terms or when Trust is formed by action or lack thereof; as such, there lies a HUGE assumption on the table. Who will express the terms first?

Okay, I am clearly Beneficiary and as such, I appoint myself with the Power of Direction for this trust relationship. What does that leave? Office of the Trustee. But the Trustee performs by contract or the contract is naked.

Now consider your experiences with Law - Man's Law. Were you treated as a Trustee? I bet you were. In fact I bet a Judge asked the Beneficiary for an Order and then the Judge issues judgment upon a Trustee to perform. Is that not how it went? Who gave the Order? Was it not the DA?

Why did not you give the Order? You are Beneficiary, right? Does the Beneficiary/Director carry out business or give Orders to have business carried out? You know the answer.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!