Thread: Book of parables/Enoch

Wake up, sleeper, rise from the dead, and Christ will shine on you.”~Ephesians 5:14

Quote Originally Posted by Billy James View Post

Thanks!

That quickens me in the spirit to read through and discover how these archetypes from the Book of Enoch were expressed in so many books that have been canonized into the New Testament. Many exciting revelations bounce around. I even have the Book of Enoch in the Pseudapigrapha by R.H. CHARLES to follow along with!

Name:  Apocrypha and Pseudopigrapha RH CHARLES.jpg
Views: 328
Size:  188.3 KB

One thing that occurs to me is that just like today, people became educated/literate by reading. So therefore anybody who could write down their prophecies (meaning communications in the Holy Spirit, not predicting the future) would reflect the things that they learned while learning to write; meaning that the authors of the New Testament had all read the Book of Enoch and these other books in the Apocrypha and Pseudapigrapha!

Name:  Enoch Oath passage.jpg
Views: 270
Size:  127.4 KB

I found the Book of the Twelve Patriarchs rewarding. It is like the detailed Genesis Chapter 49:

Attachment 2097

Attachment 2098Attachment 2098

There is so much more!

Interestingly I found an art book of lithography around the Book of Enoch. This is a rare find!

Name:  Sketch 1.jpg
Views: 259
Size:  241.0 KB

Name:  Passage 1.jpg
Views: 299
Size:  106.2 KB
    Last edited by David Merrill; 12-25-14 at 01:13 AM.

Interestingly I found an art book of lithography around the Book of Enoch. This is a rare find!

I cannot access the link
    Wake up, sleeper, rise from the dead, and Christ will shine on you.”~Ephesians 5:14