Thread: How to create your own Promissory Notes

How to create your own Promissory Notes

How to create your own Promissory Notes - Michael Tellinger

Michael Tellinger explains how he successfully created and paid the banks with his own promissory notes. Please pay close attentions to the details - you can download a copy of the generic Promissory Note on the UBUNTU Party Website.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbku5XULgIA#t=24

I've watched this video before, but could someone please tell me if this has worked for them in the USA? Would I love to purchase a home with a promissory note (which banks have to accept)? Yes, absolutely. But someone has to get paid, can't just take a free ride and pick out any house I'd like to for free, right? How, practically, can one use this?

Quote Originally Posted by teamsnowden View Post
    I've watched this video before, but could someone please tell me if this has worked for them in the USA? Would I love to purchase a home with a promissory note (which banks have to accept)? Yes, absolutely. But someone has to get paid, can't just take a free ride and pick out any house I'd like to for free, right? How, practically, can one use this?
    AFAIK he is located at South Africa and is using promissory notes for DISCHARGE of debt with banks and major utilities rather than for retail-style purchase without occurring a debt first.
    Last edited by allodial; 07-12-16 at 09:33 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.