Thread: An Eerie Visit to Sandy Hook - Newtown CT

An Eerie Visit to Sandy Hook - Newtown CT

Sandy Hook "proper" feels like a one-horse town.

Small houses along the few streets look like abandoned shacks with overgrown shrubs. There's a few shops at one intersection, then everything else seems to be a "school" or "academy" of some type. I've never seen so many schools/academies in one place before.

I pulled over at the infamous Firehouse to take photos, and directly across the street was a small house with 5 people standing in full view in their DRIVEWAY, outside their front door, having beers….. for no reason. I noticed them because there seemed to be no other people in the town. And who stands just outside their front door in their driveway, socializing – while avoiding their side/back yards?

[NOTE: Afterward, I realized that the position of those "happy homeowners" was a perfect vantage point, looking across the street, straight up Dickenson Drive (the driveway of bulldozed Sandy Hook Elementary school) and also giving a clear view of the entire Firehouse property. Since Police have been called to intimidate other citizen journalists, I decided to avoid interacting with bystanders].
    Name:  image006-763005.png
Views: 184
Size:  131.8 KB
    http://ppsimmons.blogspot.ca/2014/11...ewtown-ct.html
    Last edited by allodial; 01-11-15 at 07:59 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Thank you for taking us there. It is the next best thing when the citizenry is sick and tired of all the publicity.