Thread: Some similarities in Libel in Review as compared to Coresource Method

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Some similarities in Libel in Review as compared to Coresource Method

What I am doing here is commenting on the quotes taken from the pages of Libel in Review to show some similarities and insights to Coresource methodology found:

page 12

litigant is not knowledgeable of the law and relies upon the full discretion of the court to apply justice fairly and evenly
    CS Voice: ( Paper sliding the authenticated BC) The person is here in special appearance for deposit to owner, I trust the court will settle this matter honorably, I am ineligible for these benefits.

page 11

This is not a tax being deposited into the Treasury, but part of the obligations of the fund to defer the quota imposed by the IMF on the United States by agreement
    CS sample language written on presentment already handled by a clerk of court: Name:  Renewal Card for Buick (SANATIZED VERSION).jpg
Views: 430
Size:  36.5 KB
    (have a copy of presentment and copy of proof of service on hand ready to give to bailiff)

page 6

to avoid subjecting an in-rem party to the jurisdiction of the court with reference to other claims for which such process is not available
    a party discovers he has had no proper notice
    CS Voice:
    I do not consent to be recognized by this name as I was not properly noticed, I am here as an invited guest to correct a mistake and help the court settle this matter. You have permission (license without liability) to call me Envoy or friend.

page 4

when a statute of the United States provides, an action for the use or benefit of another shall be brought in the name of the United States.
    CS Voice: If this living soul is no longer needed for actions to benefit this court, I will be leaving now.

That is all I have for now, something else might pop in my head about this at a later time, but see if any of this looks interesting to you, maybe help simplify your approach as a suitor.
    Last edited by motla68; 03-21-11 at 01:30 PM.

Did anyone get anything out of this, was it worth my time? The silence is deafening.

Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post
    Did anyone get anything out of this, was it worth my time? The silence is deafening.
    Sorry, motla88, I have been busy. I always get something out of your posts, even if I cannot reply or recognize it at first reading.

Quote Originally Posted by martin earl View Post
    Sorry, motla88, I have been busy. I always get something out of your posts, even if I cannot reply or recognize it at first reading.
    Thank you, these kinds of acknowledgements is why I keep popping in here now an then as long as someone is getting something out of it.

I have linked a new rendition of the Libel of Review package.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    I have linked a new rendition of the Libel of Review package.
    This is looking better, I have just skimmed over it some, what caught my eye is in the generic claim, Law of the Flag section , a bit of notice on the claim on the body already established before their foundation was laid.

"Or exchanged for [Lawful Money]."