Thread: We're here to help you?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    JohnnyCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shelbyz33 View Post
    I'm simply nervous ...
    the problem has been solved by ...

“Now the metaphysician has one less anxious, pestering and apprehensive patient to contend with.”

Quote Originally Posted by shelbyz33 View Post
    I was told that the owner of the company I work at is still going to send the 1099 to the IRS showing what I have been paid. So I took a sample letter from the sedm website to send to my " employer" to get them to not send anything to the IRS so I don't have to deal with them at all. Another question would be since you are also 1099 status, how do you do your year end filings? Or you don't file at all?
    You can ask your payer to stop IRS reporting but be careful not to upset or lose your valued relationship. And the 1099 reporting is not a big deal anyway. Experience shows they're just 3rd party hearsay reports easily refuted. Since nothing was withheld from pay, I did not file tax returns for many years - even though I got 1099-MISC reports for some of those years. I filed last year so spouse could get a larger refund. I can't tell you what to do but you might find this thread helpful:
    http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showt...k-America-2014
    Last edited by JohnnyCash; 02-01-15 at 02:22 AM.