I imagine that the "few people here" would answer that best.

My response is that there are many people now, who are not suitors in brain trust redeeming lawful money and receiving full refunds of withholdings. There is an innate sense of self preservation so that this will continue year after year and so they do not promote their success over the Internet.

I know this because as they get into other legal messes of various kinds they call on me about the other legal messes. So I walk them through becoming the court of record and we investigate oaths of office and examine the Register (summary) of Action and look for fatal flaws in process to put on the record so that the prosecutor/judge backs down for being a court not of record/vacant office whatever...

This is as it should be. I find it much more engaging to salvage children from Protective Services and such.

In answer to your question however, I think that some paychecks demonstrating non-endorsement are attached but I have long quit advising trying to explain law to attorneys. You waste your breath. The evidence repositories are almost exclusively for the testimony of the attorneys, mainly the ones wearing black robes.