Newbie here. Have been reading A LOT in here and have started at the beginning of this year redeeming lawful money. I simply cash my checks at a local grocery store cause I loath banks and will never get an account ever again. So I started getting myself all set for years end., keeping all records etc; but then said to myself " How bout simply asking my employer if I could get paid off the books to completely not even have to deal with the irs in the end of the year". He said sure no problem. I'm like awesome! Finally get to keep all my money and be in complete control over my affairs and future savings for old age. So today he hands me a pc of paper saying I'm no longer an employee of the company, but will issue me at years end a 1099. My question is should I beg him not too, show him some laws and explain my views? Or simply not sweat it and still file ( not sure yet what document ) at the years end and state the LM was redeemed all year..

Thanks for allowing me to be part of the group. Have been studying over a year now a little bit of everything. ...