Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: George Washington A Mason (Literally!)

George Washington A Mason (Literally!)

Name:  41xvICI-CLL.jpg
Views: 596
Size:  21.0 KB

It turns out that George Washington may have been a mason (i.e. literal stonemasons and architects) and an architect particularly having an affinity for the works or style of an Andrea Palladio (1508-80). Palladian style architecture is overall regarded to be Venetian (think: Venetian blinds).

The book George Washington, Architect (by Allan Greenberg, January 1, 1999) ...

...{e}xplores the first presidents overlooked innovations as a designer of buildings and landscapes. Washington was an exemplary form-giver whose best work was conducted in his own back yards: Mt. Vernon and Wash., D.C. He not only redesigned the exterior and interior of his mansion at Mt. Vernon, but also sculpted the terrain, rearranged vistas, designed farm buildings, and created one of the most beautiful American gardens. And, designed in 1791 by his handpicked choice Peter Charles L Enfant, Wash., D.C., symbolically expresses the principles of the first democratic federal republic in history. As executed by L Enfant, it was Washington s vision cast in stone. Over 200 full-color and black and white drawings and photos. Oversize.
    Related:
    Palladio: America's Architectural Grandfather
    Palladian Window
    The Palladian Style, in Pursuit of the Perfect House
    Last edited by allodial; 01-27-15 at 01:07 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Name:  pape-satan.jpg
Views: 656
Size:  26.1 KB

Pope Francis in the Philippines. Francis was photographed making a Satanic hand sign while saying he would “punch anybody who insulted his mother.”

What is the relevance of that to George Washington having been an architect/stonemason?

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2

That symbol means "I love you!"

"I" - the pinkie; "Love" - the pinkie and thumb; and the "You" is the pinkie and index finger.

Thanks for the thread! I had never thought of WASHINGTON as more than a symbolic Mason for laying cornerstones etc.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    That symbol means "I love you!"

"I" - the pinkie; "Love" - the pinkie and thumb; and the "You" is the pinkie and index finger.

Thanks for the thread! I had never thought of WASHINGTON as more than a symbolic Mason for laying cornerstones etc.
    Look at Washington on the face of the $1 - See the OMEGA and the ALTER at the top of his head?

Washington symbolizes the Alpha and the Omega with the Alter at his head. To the RIGHT you see ONE. Fish out of the RIGHT side of the boat. The celestial man has access to the fruit of all the trees in the garden. But owns none of them.

HOWEVER, idols are nothing.

Helen Keller of course being an initiate into Theosophy fabricated this SO CALLED love sign.

Theosophy: The system of beliefs and teachings of the Theosophical Society, founded in New York City in 1875, incorporating aspects of Buddhism and Brahmanism, especially the belief in reincarnation....

I cringe every time I look at the SO CALLED peace sign - I see an upside down broken cross. Nevertheless, I recognize the magick being broadcast and CANCEL it in my mind. Notice these two in allodial's image are both wearing a Yamaka. Makes perfect sense, right[?], for a so called Christian to be wearing a yamaka - there SEEMS to be a hidden hand. Rofl....

So Peace and Love brethren absent falsehoods and symbols to hide my true intentions. With a wink of an eye or sleight of hand comes evil.

And Paul and Barnabas went DOWN INTO ICONIUM.

Yours in Christ,
    Michael Joseph
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    What is the relevance of that to George Washington having been an architect/stonemason?
    Washington, Japans PM and the Pope are all Architects of deception.

allodial, have you seem this one?
    Founding Fathers Fraud: George Washington was William Cavendish

http://xdisciple.blogspot.ca/2013/07...ud-george.html

As I suspected, you're making sure the propaganda continues--some people cannot let go of it. By attacking the foundations of sound doctrine, by putting words in the mouth of those long dead they are aiming to destroy confidence and undermine the societies they hate. The evidence is in favor of George Washington not having been a Freemason in the modern, 'occulitic' sense but like many were aiming to escape it by relocating to North America.

The same people that attack George Washington's legacy also suggest that ideals of liberty in America to have been based on the of Francis Bacon, Isaac Newton, John Locke and Rosicrucians when in fact they were more likely part of the faction out to destroy those ideals and out to destroy the English soul and out to straightjacket America with a soul-less Aristotlean oligarchy ruling by debt. They are the same people that try to convince us of homosexuality having been 'normal' in Greece and Rome when history show to the contrary.

1500s-1700s England was undergoing severe changes (i.e. under attack). It is said that a sinister kind of "occult ideology" was sweeping through France and pushing its way into the English royal court. There were factions out to undermine England and see to it that America was put under a burdensome rule, the same factions bent on throwing out the Christian principles of liberty and prosperity worldwide. The same factions are out to destroy everything you believe..if you let them.

American high schools have long been used to promoted a false kind of logic when it comes to history. Locke and Francis bacon have been portrayed as "Founding Fathers" when they were far from such. They have been used to conceal the truth about what was going on in England from 1500 to 1800 because the student's attention would be drawn to the moral conflict that led to the American Revolution. The Propaganda Machine fails miserably when pitted against plain truth. But perhaps one has to yearn for truth rather than some just cool, trendy stuff to talk about?

Read here to get an idea of what going on then:
    Last edited by allodial; 01-31-15 at 01:27 AM.

This is also worth mention: Abraham Lincoln & Freemasonry.

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    As I suspected, you're making sure the propaganda continues--some people cannot let go of it. By attacking the foundations of sound doctrine, by putting words in the mouth of those long dead they are aiming to destroy confidence and undermine the societies they hate. The evidence is in favor of George Washington not having been a Freemason but like many were aiming to escape it by relocating to North America.
    "George Washington Masonic National Memorial"
    Name:  G W.jpeg
Views: 456
Size:  7.4 KB

George Washington was named Master in the Virginia charter of Alexandria Lodge No. 22.

What "evidence is in favor of George Washington not having been a Freemason" are you referring to???

Your question is loaded. Where is there a denial of George Washington being involved in any mason's guild? Just because someone claims all the awesome dead people were part of their organization, does it make it true? The Masonic guilds of America of the 1700s and the Freemasonry of today are not the same. The level of his involvement and type of Masonry is considered a thread. There were social clubs stone mason's guilds and there were the radical, occultic, Rosicrucian types. The Colonists were out to escape the radical, Luciferian or anti-Christian ideologies that has started to sweep Eurasia in the 1600 to 1700 period.

..Though some cite the fact that George Washington was involved in Masonry, and may therefore have not been a true Christian, there is much historically documented evidence that George Washington was a truly Godfearing, and Christ-centered leader.

Although the lie is now being promulgated that America was founded by Mason apostates, scholar David Barton has extensively written about the fact that American Masonic teachings were decidedly Christian in tone in the past, and most American Masons were Christians that saw Freemasonry as a Christian organization.

However, Masonic beliefs changed abruptly in the 1800’s, and higher-level Freemasonry began to tout ideas taken from Pagan mystery schools. As a result, Masonic Lodges in America lost almost all of their members, who were outraged at the non-Christian agenda that had infiltrated Masonry from Europe and Great Britain. Consequently, American Freemasonry is no longer a Christian organization. But in George Washington’s era, it was decidedly Christian, and most of its members were devout Christians, as George Washington was.
    This is for deep thinking and deep analysis not the shallow.

George Washington's Vision & Pre-1800s Freemasonry.
    Last edited by allodial; 01-30-15 at 11:42 PM.