Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
That symbol means "I love you!"

"I" - the pinkie; "Love" - the pinkie and thumb; and the "You" is the pinkie and index finger.

Thanks for the thread! I had never thought of WASHINGTON as more than a symbolic Mason for laying cornerstones etc.
Look at Washington on the face of the $1 - See the OMEGA and the ALTER at the top of his head?

Washington symbolizes the Alpha and the Omega with the Alter at his head. To the RIGHT you see ONE. Fish out of the RIGHT side of the boat. The celestial man has access to the fruit of all the trees in the garden. But owns none of them.

HOWEVER, idols are nothing.

Helen Keller of course being an initiate into Theosophy fabricated this SO CALLED love sign.

Theosophy: The system of beliefs and teachings of the Theosophical Society, founded in New York City in 1875, incorporating aspects of Buddhism and Brahmanism, especially the belief in reincarnation....

I cringe every time I look at the SO CALLED peace sign - I see an upside down broken cross. Nevertheless, I recognize the magick being broadcast and CANCEL it in my mind. Notice these two in allodial's image are both wearing a Yamaka. Makes perfect sense, right[?], for a so called Christian to be wearing a yamaka - there SEEMS to be a hidden hand. Rofl....

So Peace and Love brethren absent falsehoods and symbols to hide my true intentions. With a wink of an eye or sleight of hand comes evil.

And Paul and Barnabas went DOWN INTO ICONIUM.

Yours in Christ,
Michael Joseph