Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: George Washington A Mason (Literally!)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

George Washington A Mason (Literally!)

Name:  41xvICI-CLL.jpg
Views: 596
Size:  21.0 KB

It turns out that George Washington may have been a mason (i.e. literal stonemasons and architects) and an architect particularly having an affinity for the works or style of an Andrea Palladio (1508-80). Palladian style architecture is overall regarded to be Venetian (think: Venetian blinds).

The book George Washington, Architect (by Allan Greenberg, January 1, 1999) ...

...{e}xplores the first presidents overlooked innovations as a designer of buildings and landscapes. Washington was an exemplary form-giver whose best work was conducted in his own back yards: Mt. Vernon and Wash., D.C. He not only redesigned the exterior and interior of his mansion at Mt. Vernon, but also sculpted the terrain, rearranged vistas, designed farm buildings, and created one of the most beautiful American gardens. And, designed in 1791 by his handpicked choice Peter Charles L Enfant, Wash., D.C., symbolically expresses the principles of the first democratic federal republic in history. As executed by L Enfant, it was Washington s vision cast in stone. Over 200 full-color and black and white drawings and photos. Oversize.
    Related:
    Palladio: America's Architectural Grandfather
    Palladian Window
    The Palladian Style, in Pursuit of the Perfect House
    Last edited by allodial; 01-27-15 at 01:07 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Name:  pape-satan.jpg
Views: 657
Size:  26.1 KB

Pope Francis in the Philippines. Francis was photographed making a Satanic hand sign while saying he would “punch anybody who insulted his mother.”

What is the relevance of that to George Washington having been an architect/stonemason?

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    What is the relevance of that to George Washington having been an architect/stonemason?
    Washington, Japans PM and the Pope are all Architects of deception.

allodial, have you seem this one?
    Founding Fathers Fraud: George Washington was William Cavendish

http://xdisciple.blogspot.ca/2013/07...ud-george.html

That symbol means "I love you!"

"I" - the pinkie; "Love" - the pinkie and thumb; and the "You" is the pinkie and index finger.

Thanks for the thread! I had never thought of WASHINGTON as more than a symbolic Mason for laying cornerstones etc.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    That symbol means "I love you!"

"I" - the pinkie; "Love" - the pinkie and thumb; and the "You" is the pinkie and index finger.

Thanks for the thread! I had never thought of WASHINGTON as more than a symbolic Mason for laying cornerstones etc.
    Look at Washington on the face of the $1 - See the OMEGA and the ALTER at the top of his head?

Washington symbolizes the Alpha and the Omega with the Alter at his head. To the RIGHT you see ONE. Fish out of the RIGHT side of the boat. The celestial man has access to the fruit of all the trees in the garden. But owns none of them.

HOWEVER, idols are nothing.

Helen Keller of course being an initiate into Theosophy fabricated this SO CALLED love sign.

Theosophy: The system of beliefs and teachings of the Theosophical Society, founded in New York City in 1875, incorporating aspects of Buddhism and Brahmanism, especially the belief in reincarnation....

I cringe every time I look at the SO CALLED peace sign - I see an upside down broken cross. Nevertheless, I recognize the magick being broadcast and CANCEL it in my mind. Notice these two in allodial's image are both wearing a Yamaka. Makes perfect sense, right[?], for a so called Christian to be wearing a yamaka - there SEEMS to be a hidden hand. Rofl....

So Peace and Love brethren absent falsehoods and symbols to hide my true intentions. With a wink of an eye or sleight of hand comes evil.

And Paul and Barnabas went DOWN INTO ICONIUM.

Yours in Christ,
    Michael Joseph
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post

I cringe every time I look at the SO CALLED peace sign - I see an upside down broken cross.
    Emmett Grogan from the book "Ringolevio" says he started the peace symbol movement in the USA.
    He just got back from EU and was "flipping the bird" Italian style to some hippies on Hate and Asbury when one of them mistaken his insult for a olive branch. He laughed at how ignorant they were.
    Great book.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    I cringe every time I look at the SO CALLED peace sign - I see an upside down broken cross. Nevertheless, I recognize the magick being broadcast and CANCEL it in my mind. Notice these two in {walter's} image are both wearing a Yamaka. Makes perfect sense, right[?], for a so called Christian to be wearing a yamaka - there SEEMS to be a hidden hand. Rofl....
    Yours in Christ,
    Michael Joseph
    Correction...walter's image. see above, walter posted those images to derail the thread into propaganda for Rosicrucians or something.
    Last edited by allodial; 01-31-15 at 01:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    Correction...walter's image. see above, walter posted those images to derail the thread into propaganda for Rosicrucians or something.
    So you don't think the Pope lays a foundation for your brick layers club?

Speaking of propaganda, if you know so much about George Washington then tell us what is wrong with his portrait?
    Name:  washington 4.jpeg
Views: 429
Size:  5.7 KB

Quote Originally Posted by walter View Post
    So you don't think the Pope lays a foundation for your brick layers club?

There are Freemasons who suggest to have taken over the Vatican and thusly to have taken over "Christianity". On that note, to knowledge, Rome didn't create the beliefs of early Christians--Rome didn't attempt to incorporate scriptural Christ-ianity (as opposed to Simon Magus / Simonianism or Mithraism) until around 400 years or so after the the Herod's Temple destruction and judgment of 66 to 70 AD. Rome and its religious system fiercely persecuted the believers so how is it that people suppose the beliefs to have come from Rome? They didn't. On the contrary Rome set out to destroy those beliefs and the believers. If you consider the Crusades, they didn't show up again in Judea/Palestine until about 1,000 years after 66 AD--almost exactly 1,000 years!
    Speaking of propaganda, if you know so much about George Washington then tell us what is wrong with his portrait?
    Name:  washington 4.jpeg
Views: 429
Size:  5.7 KB
    Do you know how often "archeologists" fake it in order to support their pet theories or to enrich themselves financially? How it is 'his' portrait if he is dead? Consider Cyrus Scofield and Oxford University. Although I am quite a fan of architecture, I'm unaware of being a member of any bricklayer's unions or guilds. TYVM. Closest I got was getting newsletters from a real estate developer's association. But I have touched bricks and stones and poured concrete? OH NOOO DOES THAT MAKE ME A STONEMASON TOO!? How about you?

How about this one?

Name:  -My_Beloved_Country_-_Portrait_of_G._Washington__by_Igor_Babailov__x300_w.jpg
Views: 1104
Size:  59.9 KB

Name:  G.Washington_Statue_-_Richmond__VA__w.jpg
Views: 490
Size:  35.0 KB

Now that statute is one allegedly that Geo. Washington said to be his exact likeness.

Name:  DEVONSHIRE_DOUBLE_PICTURE.JPG
Views: 446
Size:  72.2 KB
    Old photos of Wm. Cavendish former 4th duke of Devonshire and Prime Minister of Great Britain. "Of course" "we all know" that "no one else" wore their hair in a ponytail or wore ruffles and clothes like that but GEORGE WASHINGTON!! MUAHAHAH. (Sarcasm)

Name:  cavendish.jpg
Views: 612
Size:  12.5 KB
    Perhaps Henry Cavendish (10 October 1731 – 24 February 1810) might be a closer match?

P.S. That 'portrait' per the record was painted in 1823 by a Rembrandt Peale--approximately 20 years after Geo. Washington's recorded death.

Related: Rebuilding the Third Temple 363 A.D.
    Last edited by allodial; 01-31-15 at 08:34 PM.