Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: George Washington A Mason (Literally!)

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post

I cringe every time I look at the SO CALLED peace sign - I see an upside down broken cross.
    Emmett Grogan from the book "Ringolevio" says he started the peace symbol movement in the USA.
    He just got back from EU and was "flipping the bird" Italian style to some hippies on Hate and Asbury when one of them mistaken his insult for a olive branch. He laughed at how ignorant they were.
    Great book.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    I cringe every time I look at the SO CALLED peace sign - I see an upside down broken cross. Nevertheless, I recognize the magick being broadcast and CANCEL it in my mind. Notice these two in {walter's} image are both wearing a Yamaka. Makes perfect sense, right[?], for a so called Christian to be wearing a yamaka - there SEEMS to be a hidden hand. Rofl....
    Yours in Christ,
    Michael Joseph
    Correction...walter's image. see above, walter posted those images to derail the thread into propaganda for Rosicrucians or something.
    Last edited by allodial; 01-31-15 at 01:22 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    Correction...walter's image. see above, walter posted those images to derail the thread into propaganda for Rosicrucians or something.
    So you don't think the Pope lays a foundation for your brick layers club?

Speaking of propaganda, if you know so much about George Washington then tell us what is wrong with his portrait?
    Name:  washington 4.jpeg
Views: 429
Size:  5.7 KB

Quote Originally Posted by walter View Post
    So you don't think the Pope lays a foundation for your brick layers club?

There are Freemasons who suggest to have taken over the Vatican and thusly to have taken over "Christianity". On that note, to knowledge, Rome didn't create the beliefs of early Christians--Rome didn't attempt to incorporate scriptural Christ-ianity (as opposed to Simon Magus / Simonianism or Mithraism) until around 400 years or so after the the Herod's Temple destruction and judgment of 66 to 70 AD. Rome and its religious system fiercely persecuted the believers so how is it that people suppose the beliefs to have come from Rome? They didn't. On the contrary Rome set out to destroy those beliefs and the believers. If you consider the Crusades, they didn't show up again in Judea/Palestine until about 1,000 years after 66 AD--almost exactly 1,000 years!
    Speaking of propaganda, if you know so much about George Washington then tell us what is wrong with his portrait?
    Name:  washington 4.jpeg
Views: 429
Size:  5.7 KB
    Do you know how often "archeologists" fake it in order to support their pet theories or to enrich themselves financially? How it is 'his' portrait if he is dead? Consider Cyrus Scofield and Oxford University. Although I am quite a fan of architecture, I'm unaware of being a member of any bricklayer's unions or guilds. TYVM. Closest I got was getting newsletters from a real estate developer's association. But I have touched bricks and stones and poured concrete? OH NOOO DOES THAT MAKE ME A STONEMASON TOO!? How about you?

How about this one?

Name:  -My_Beloved_Country_-_Portrait_of_G._Washington__by_Igor_Babailov__x300_w.jpg
Views: 1102
Size:  59.9 KB

Name:  G.Washington_Statue_-_Richmond__VA__w.jpg
Views: 489
Size:  35.0 KB

Now that statute is one allegedly that Geo. Washington said to be his exact likeness.

Name:  DEVONSHIRE_DOUBLE_PICTURE.JPG
Views: 446
Size:  72.2 KB
    Old photos of Wm. Cavendish former 4th duke of Devonshire and Prime Minister of Great Britain. "Of course" "we all know" that "no one else" wore their hair in a ponytail or wore ruffles and clothes like that but GEORGE WASHINGTON!! MUAHAHAH. (Sarcasm)

Name:  cavendish.jpg
Views: 610
Size:  12.5 KB
    Perhaps Henry Cavendish (10 October 1731 – 24 February 1810) might be a closer match?

P.S. That 'portrait' per the record was painted in 1823 by a Rembrandt Peale--approximately 20 years after Geo. Washington's recorded death.

Related: Rebuilding the Third Temple 363 A.D.
    Last edited by allodial; 01-31-15 at 08:34 PM.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2

OK you didn't like that painting (he was dead already fair enough) so here is one,
    "Landsdowne" portrait by Gilbert Stuart, 1796.
    He was still alive when it was painted and it hangs in the White House.

Name:  george-washington-gilbert-stuart.jpg
Views: 558
Size:  204.8 KB

What is wrong with it?
    Hint,
    The error I am trying to point out seems to happen in many of his portraits for some strange reason.

The one of that one that hangs in the White House has a spelling error on the rightmost 'book' (reads "UNITED SATES" instead of "UNITED STATES") because its an 'original replica' ( Gilbert Stuart did it on purpose to make distinctions) unlike the one at the Smithsonian. FYI, you're attempting to "preach to the choir". The point I'm making is that you can spend all your life letting people poke holes in things and poking holes in things yourself. But what are you going to do constructively? Doesn't take much courage to put words in dead men's mouths, does it? The PSYOPS kittens can say anything one way or another. Either way, its your choice what you believe.

Name:  Relig_of_Declaration_of_Independence_Signers.png
Views: 605
Size:  64.2 KB

Do I believe George Washington to have been some perfect, infallible God-figure? No. Do I idolize him? No. Do I believe everything I read/hear? No. Did George Washington found the United States? No. Did George Washington sign the Declaration of Independence? No. He is attacked because he is an psychological "anchor" for many. Did George Washington draft the Articles of Confederation? No. Again, his image is attacked because he is a psychological "anchor" and warfare is being waged.

Perhaps these threads might be of interest to you?

Related:

Propaganda (master link)
    Last edited by allodial; 01-31-15 at 08:40 PM.

Not the error I am concerned about. Or is it an error?
    Its much bigger then a spelling mistake.
    And it has happened in many portraits of him.
    For some strange reason. Maybe not that strange if your eyes are opened.

Quote Originally Posted by walter View Post
    Not the error I am concerned about. Or is it an error?
    Its much bigger then a spelling mistake.
    And it has happened in many portraits of him.
    For some strange reason. Maybe not that strange if your eyes are opened.
    And what do you say the error might be? Are you for spreading truth or having contests?

The error is they painted George's eyes the wrong colour.
    George had blue eyes, Not brown.
    And it is painted this way in many portraits.
    The last painted I posted by Gilbert Stuart had George pose for the portrait.
    Gilbert Stuart was a very famous portrait painter in his time and was very well respected for his artist ability.
    He had blue paint because he painted a blue sky in the window.

So the "contest" is to come up with the "true" correct answer for why he did it?

Hey...wait a minute... Cavendish's eyes were brown.
    Further more why does Cavendish's child the 5th duke look just like George?
    And the 3rd duke?

I have more suspicious details linking the two but I have to go out of town to a celebration.
    Be back in a day or two.
    Try not to miss me to much.

He was said to have blue-grey eyes AFAIK. The "Master Race" proponents would claim anyone significant had "blue eyes". If you can provide some proof of him having blue eyes--with it mentioned in some pre-1900 text specifically that would be great. From an artistic perspective, painting light blue or pale blue eyes on that portrait would look like holes "in his head and in the wall".