Thread: Get Your Billions Back, America: 2014

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by David Neil View Post
    Thank you Brian. I will also include these cites when directing my rebuttal the "Steve". My concern is that his attitude was stuck on "Find it in the IRC before I will consider it". This brings up the observation by doug555 that LM is without the IRC and I will never be able to find relevant information within. Citing law may well be met with refusal. I would then have to take it up with the tax court. We will see. Many times I have read in these threads that the tax courts do not want to hear challenges based on lawful money for fear of exposure to their scam.
    IMO, if I were you, since all is governed now by contract/trust (and not by law), I would create a contract/trust with any agency/party that is trespassing against me, the man, and get this contract/trust (which is usually ratified by their silence/acquiescence) recorded in the county recorder's office so it becomes admissible substantive evidence.

I would create an "Affidavit in Support of the Lawful Money Reduction on Federal and State Tax Returns". Use this affidavit to give you a template for the format and content thereof.

I would also follow this procedure to establish my status to perform the same.

This claim, upon modification, may be a remedy for curing said trespass.

IMO... It is better to create a pro-active, substantive record. This record should begin with this letter, modified for using LM. Then use the Fault and Default letters.

I would not "argue" (discuss) this over the phone with anyone... such recorded proceedings, IMO, are a trap. A substantive, non-hearsay record must be created with the intent to enforce a trespass against the "man".

Others in this group may have better solutions, and I hope they will respond to you... in accord with Prov 11:14

14 Where no counsel is, the people fall : but in the multitude of counsellors there is safety.
    Last edited by doug555; 05-30-15 at 05:19 PM.