Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Get Your Billions Back, America: 2014

666? They have a sense of 'humor' no doubt?
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

For those who still have no idea about the form W-2, wage and tax statement,

This is what IRS said:

Every employer engaged in a trade or business who pays remuneration, including noncash payments of $600 or more for the year (all amounts if any income, social security, or Medicare tax was withheld) for services performed by an employee must file a Form W-2 for each employee (even if the employee is related to the employer) from whom:
    Income, social security, or Medicare tax was withheld.
    Income tax would have been withheld if the employee had claimed no more than one withholding allowance or had not claimed exemption from withholding on Form W-4, Employee's Withholding Allowance Certificate.

Hope this also helps.

including noncash payments of $600 or more for the year

Quote Originally Posted by edward222 View Post
    the form W-2, wage and tax statement,This is what IRS said: engaged in a trade or business who pays remuneration, including noncash payments of $600 or more for the year (all amounts if any income, social security, or Medicare tax was withheld) for services performed by an employee must file a Form W-2 for each employee (even if the employee is related to the employer) from whom: income, social security, or Medicare tax was withheld.
    Income tax would have been withheld if the employee had claimed no more than one withholding allowance or had not claimed exemption from withholding on Form W-4, Employee's Withholding Allowance Certificate. Hope this also helps.
    People who do not have their taxes paid for them by their employer are required to keep up with their won tax debt. It must be reported yearly to the IRS and any taxes owed paid. It isn't illegal to pay in cash, just more hassle for the employee.

If you can make a notice and demand with no questions asked and have it honored like this, The CRA is not responsible for losses or damages that result from your use of the GST/HST Registry, this includes etc. etc. etc. …… this would be great.

Those who have followed the series Mad Men probably remember a number of scenes when Roger Sterling gave someone a wad of cash to do a job for him. It’s probably safe to assume that money wasn’t reported to the IRS. Although it is not illegal to pay employees and contractors in cash, there are a variety of downfalls associated with this business practice. Most importantly, it complicates the process of paying an accurate amount of payroll taxes. - See more at:
    "And if I could I surely would Stand on the rock that Moses stood"

stoneFree
    Fortunately I'm no employer engaged in a trade or business and can ignore all that.
    You can check the status of your lawful money tax refund here http://irs.gov/Refunds

stoneFree
    What about signing the tax return ... "Under penalties of perjury?" I have seen them signed:

Legal Name
    True Name
    True Name dba Legal Name

Quote Originally Posted by stoneFree View Post
    What about signing the tax return ... "Under penalties of perjury?" I have seen them signed:

Legal Name
    True Name
    True Name dba Legal Name
    Or "True Name for Legal Name"? Or "True Name for the parties"?

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2

stoneFree
    Did you put a All Rights Reserved under your signature?

One can reserve all rights and immunities too, if applicable.

stoneFree
    Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    One can reserve all rights and immunities too, if applicable.
    Thanks for the intel. I just signed it True Name

It's not a billion, but I just went to irs.gov/refund and my refund was approved. Of course I am now waiting for the funds to appear in the bank before I am satisfied that all is well but I can confess to you all my anxiety of confronting the fearful IRS/Fed and the satisfaction I am beginning to enjoy as I learn who I am and where I stand among men and women.