Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast

Thread: Get Your Billions Back, America: 2014

Follow up to my 7/19/17 post...

I R4C’d the 3176C letter, posted the timely response in my evidence file w the USDC, all has been quiet. I check mail today, and a CP15 letter is in the mail, assessing a penalty of $5000 for a frivolous return, dated 10/9/2017.

I didn’t go beyond R4Cing the 3176C letter. I believe David M mentioned “garnishment” of executive salaries after my 7/19 post, but I failed to see that as an option in my case. Since I provided evidence of RLM w my 2016 return, I’m not sure it will be effective. I believe my course of action is to R4C this presentment, along with the Lawful Money demand evidence (which is noted at my bank and my employer on the W4). I know the LM redemption is right, always have. How have you all responded that was effective? I still have the documentation from the “user fee” coding from before, proving one reason (of many)LM redemption works.

Having been through this pre RLM, which didn’t end well, I’m open to any council that is offered. Thoughts?
    Last edited by fano24chevy; 10-08-17 at 07:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by fano24chevy View Post
    Follow up to my 7/19/17 post...

I R4C’d the 3176C letter, posted the timely response in my evidence file w the USDC, all has been quiet. I check mail today, and a CP15 letter is in the mail, assessing a penalty of $5000 for a frivolous return, dated 10/9/2017.

I didn’t go beyond R4Cing the 3176C letter. I believe David M mentioned “garnishment” of executive salaries after my 7/19 post, but I failed to see that as an option in my case. Since I provided evidence of RLM w my 2016 return, I’m not sure it will be effective. I believe my course of action is to R4C this presentment, along with the Lawful Money demand evidence (which is noted at my bank and my employer on the W4). I know the LM redemption is right, always have. How have you all responded that was effective? I still have the documentation from the “user fee” coding from before, proving one reason (of many)LM redemption works.

Having been through this pre RLM, which didn’t end well, I’m open to any council that is offered. Thoughts?
    I see your R4C on the 3176C from July. That was clean process.

Contemplate garnishment on the Secretary under Rule B(1)(c) with this R4C on the FrivPen bill. I will help you.

Template Garnishment

I strongly suggest that you pay me for my Lesson Plan and not to try making this fly without my experience. I have attached a Template. This is right on the knife-edge October of 2017. The big improvement is this is now in the venue of the Defendant/Respondent.

Here is the Rule.

Rule B(1)(c) If the plaintiff or the plaintiff's attorney certifies that exigent circumstances make court review impracticable, the clerk must issue the summons and process of attachment and garnishment. The plaintiff has the burden in any post-attachment hearing under Rule E(4)(f) to show that exigent circumstances existed.
    The two oaths are Refused for Cause in the same style that cause this federal "judge" to redact his signature and DoB from his own oath before the clerk posted it on PACER!! Circle the altered sentence, the CODE, and write "NO!!" And of course stamp the bills on the backside or write your Demand.

Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by David Merrill; 10-08-17 at 11:44 PM.

Thank you David! I have just emailed my particulars within the template to you. I will work on the balance of the documents we discussed tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by enlightened View Post
    I'd love to see the verbiage used in response to your 3176C letter.

Here's some "verbiage" to ponder -- from StSC member 'martin earl'. He redeemed the three 3176C's on the following year's return.....an extra 15k removed from the Nat'l Debt !!

http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showt...ll=1#post20394

Thank you ag maniac! I will indeed ponder the verbiage for potential utilization...

IRS criminal behaviour

I have followed David for many years and stamp the checks "redeemed per 12 USC 411, as agent"

But... when dealing with the IRS, i am a firm believer in the kitchen sink approach.

that starts by:

1) Sending a self executing contract in the form of an affidavit with something like Paul Andrew Mitchells 31 questions to the IRS commissioner by proof of service, Certified Mail, to the Commissioner, with a notarized affidavit that has your revocation, and termination of your signatures from the beginning of time as your recission of the first election to be taxed for fraud, failure to disclose, and discrimination by employers of your right to work if you refuse to fill out a witholding statment.
    2) Sending the same to the Congressman and Senator from your area. (how will i manage my affairs if you dont answer these questions).
    3) Sending the same to the Inspector general of the Secretary of the Treasury.

4) After 30 days sending an opportunity to cure giving another 10 days to rebut the affidavit of obligation. Finally a default judgement based upon silence, tacit agreement and maxims of law. Have 3 adult witnesses be your witnesses to any responses and issue as a tribunal a certificate of default judgement.

5) After the 45 days or? and Default has occured then filing your W2's as exempt on information and belief, and qualify your autograph All rights retained, nonassumptsit, by: ____________________.

6 I file notice and demands in affidavit form, to return my property instead of tax returns (too many traps on a 1040) after showing photos of stamped checks redeemed and and affidavit of no tax liability by silent acquiescence, laches, and estopple, from first Obligation affidavits, the section 83 definition for income (David Myrlands stuff) being the excess of the exchange of services for an arms length agreement of what my services are worth and no "income" (excess) was paid to me, and the fact that no territorial constitutional jurisdiction exists to apply Congressional law on me in the geographical area known and defined in the California Constitution of 1850, and that taxation has been declared by the Supreme Court as an "exaction" (unlawful extortion), etc. demanding to show cause any oath of office by the Commissioner, or who is sending any letters, the authority to violate the 4th, 5th, 1st (redress of greivance) and the State repetition of the same, impair the obligation of a contract between me and my boss, by a third party intervener (IRS), unlawful orders are bills of attainder (judgement without jury trial), IRS is not judicial branch (cant issue orders) and cannot make rules (not legislative branch) etc.

7) I file a 1 or 2 page FOIA, demanding to have the IRS show any documents purporting to act as an "assessment" or "notice of Lien", or "lien", or "notice of levy" or "Levy" ,and any factual evidence i am an employee of the Federal government, and the full legal names and address for service of process for anyone making any claims upon me.

8) in response to the FOIA i have a signed statement that the IRS does not have to "create" documents that would be required to answer my request and it "appears" you are challenging your responsibility to pay taxes.
    I replied, thank you for the admission you have no assessments for the 10 years requested and that no liens or levys exist (even tho your garnishing on a bogus levy) and if in fact any factual evidence comes out in the future at any trial I will be charging you (IRS FOIA officer) with concealment 18 USC 2071, 1001 of material facts, have a nice day.

The kitchen sink re IRS taxation:
    1) The IRS was never created by Congress and have no oath of office making them impersonating public officials (treasury officers).
    2) the Congress has no jurisdiction to legislate laws that apply outside of Washington, D.C. (see my video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVooIVtYvnk I could add alot more cases if I chose to.
    3) the United States of America is a fiction, does not exist, cant face my accuser, cant be an attorney for a fiction (imagine the questions to a subpeona'd US atty "when did you last meet with the Plaintiff?" "when did the Plaintiff sign a power of attorney to let you represent him?", " Do you admit your psychotic as you belief that your client is real but your cant produce them?"
    4) the Plaintiff USA is not a "real party in interest", has no "standing" (personal injury or loss), and cannot ratify the commencement of the action against you. Neither will the Plaintiff ever answer a Bill of Particulars stating the form of law (commonLaw, Equity, Admiralty, or Maritime) and the accounting (showing the contract and monetary exchanges and ledger under GAAP) or criminal act (sans personal affidavit of a man witnessing you committing a crime).
    All Taxation under the Revenue laws is based upon in rem (Admiralty) proceedings and Admiralty only applies on the sea (by SC case law) and cannot come onto land.
    5) No one is a 14th amendment citizen of the United States of America as the required 3 elements being :1) a person (statutorily means a fiction- EJUSDEM GENERIS, 2) born or naturalized in the United States (where's that- UCC--Cal.COM §9307. (h) The United States is located in the District of Columbia.) and subject to the jurisdiction (living in D.C.) and why is that important, the territorial courts (US district courts only have jurisdiction over US citizens- SC caselaw). And what the hell is a Congressional declared "district" doing on California land? That started in 1789 with first judicial act of Congress creating "districts" instead of establishing Federal Courts in each "State" they created districts covering multiple states. And a denial of being a registered agent, or an agent or party to any Corporation, registered organization created by the birth certificate, might help as all taxation in based on involvement in corporate commerical activity (ad valorem).

If assaulted by the Attys for the USA on IRS issues I would certainly like to have some actual evidence of the IRS agents refusal to come with clean hands and their commission of fraud (silence is faud where there is a moral duty to speak (caselaw) instead of no written evidene. They are at war with the people and ignore each and every form of law and make the law as they go, concealing evidence, tampering with juries, tampering with grand juries, etc. The whole thing is based upon fraud and silence. With a written record they cannot claim ignorance.

So, the "exigent circumstance" that makes court review impracticable is ... the court's judge has altered the oath?

Quote Originally Posted by marcel View Post
    So, the "exigent circumstance" that makes court review impracticable is ... the court's judge has altered the oath?
    Thank you both! I am combining both posts quoted to show the contrast. The Kitchen Sink approach is reflective of many years of research and requires some sort of honor behind whoever is hearing the matter. So the Exigent Circumstances would indeed be indictment that there is not.

Quote Originally Posted by MaxF View Post
    I have followed David for many years and stamp the checks "redeemed per 12 USC 411, as agent"

But... when dealing with the IRS, i am a firm believer in the kitchen sink approach.

that starts by:

1) Sending a self executing contract in the form of an affidavit with something like Paul Andrew Mitchells 31 questions to the IRS commissioner by proof of service, Certified Mail, to the Commissioner, with a notarized affidavit that has your revocation, and termination of your signatures from the beginning of time as your recission of the first election to be taxed for fraud, failure to disclose, and discrimination by employers of your right to work if you refuse to fill out a witholding statment.
    2) Sending the same to the Congressman and Senator from your area. (how will i manage my affairs if you dont answer these questions).
    3) Sending the same to the Inspector general of the Secretary of the Treasury.

4) After 30 days sending an opportunity to cure giving another 10 days to rebut the affidavit of obligation. Finally a default judgement based upon silence, tacit agreement and maxims of law. Have 3 adult witnesses be your witnesses to any responses and issue as a tribunal a certificate of default judgement.

5) After the 45 days or? and Default has occured then filing your W2's as exempt on information and belief, and qualify your autograph All rights retained, nonassumptsit, by: ____________________.

6 I file notice and demands in affidavit form, to return my property instead of tax returns (too many traps on a 1040) after showing photos of stamped checks redeemed and and affidavit of no tax liability by silent acquiescence, laches, and estopple, from first Obligation affidavits, the section 83 definition for income (David Myrlands stuff) being the excess of the exchange of services for an arms length agreement of what my services are worth and no "income" (excess) was paid to me, and the fact that no territorial constitutional jurisdiction exists to apply Congressional law on me in the geographical area known and defined in the California Constitution of 1850, and that taxation has been declared by the Supreme Court as an "exaction" (unlawful extortion), etc. demanding to show cause any oath of office by the Commissioner, or who is sending any letters, the authority to violate the 4th, 5th, 1st (redress of greivance) and the State repetition of the same, impair the obligation of a contract between me and my boss, by a third party intervener (IRS), unlawful orders are bills of attainder (judgement without jury trial), IRS is not judicial branch (cant issue orders) and cannot make rules (not legislative branch) etc.

7) I file a 1 or 2 page FOIA, demanding to have the IRS show any documents purporting to act as an "assessment" or "notice of Lien", or "lien", or "notice of levy" or "Levy" ,and any factual evidence i am an employee of the Federal government, and the full legal names and address for service of process for anyone making any claims upon me.

8) in response to the FOIA i have a signed statement that the IRS does not have to "create" documents that would be required to answer my request and it "appears" you are challenging your responsibility to pay taxes.
    I replied, thank you for the admission you have no assessments for the 10 years requested and that no liens or levys exist (even tho your garnishing on a bogus levy) and if in fact any factual evidence comes out in the future at any trial I will be charging you (IRS FOIA officer) with concealment 18 USC 2071, 1001 of material facts, have a nice day.

The kitchen sink re IRS taxation:
    1) The IRS was never created by Congress and have no oath of office making them impersonating public officials (treasury officers).
    2) the Congress has no jurisdiction to legislate laws that apply outside of Washington, D.C. (see my video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVooIVtYvnk I could add alot more cases if I chose to.
    3) the United States of America is a fiction, does not exist, cant face my accuser, cant be an attorney for a fiction (imagine the questions to a subpeona'd US atty "when did you last meet with the Plaintiff?" "when did the Plaintiff sign a power of attorney to let you represent him?", " Do you admit your psychotic as you belief that your client is real but your cant produce them?"
    4) the Plaintiff USA is not a "real party in interest", has no "standing" (personal injury or loss), and cannot ratify the commencement of the action against you. Neither will the Plaintiff ever answer a Bill of Particulars stating the form of law (commonLaw, Equity, Admiralty, or Maritime) and the accounting (showing the contract and monetary exchanges and ledger under GAAP) or criminal act (sans personal affidavit of a man witnessing you committing a crime).
    All Taxation under the Revenue laws is based upon in rem (Admiralty) proceedings and Admiralty only applies on the sea (by SC case law) and cannot come onto land.
    5) No one is a 14th amendment citizen of the United States of America as the required 3 elements being :1) a person (statutorily means a fiction- EJUSDEM GENERIS, 2) born or naturalized in the United States (where's that- UCC--Cal.COM §9307. (h) The United States is located in the District of Columbia.) and subject to the jurisdiction (living in D.C.) and why is that important, the territorial courts (US district courts only have jurisdiction over US citizens- SC caselaw). And what the hell is a Congressional declared "district" doing on California land? That started in 1789 with first judicial act of Congress creating "districts" instead of establishing Federal Courts in each "State" they created districts covering multiple states. And a denial of being a registered agent, or an agent or party to any Corporation, registered organization created by the birth certificate, might help as all taxation in based on involvement in corporate commerical activity (ad valorem).

If assaulted by the Attys for the USA on IRS issues I would certainly like to have some actual evidence of the IRS agents refusal to come with clean hands and their commission of fraud (silence is faud where there is a moral duty to speak (caselaw) instead of no written evidene. They are at war with the people and ignore each and every form of law and make the law as they go, concealing evidence, tampering with juries, tampering with grand juries, etc. The whole thing is based upon fraud and silence. With a written record they cannot claim ignorance.

Great; thank you. The exigent circumstance wasn't exactly clear to me from the garnishment template. And likely not to the clerk of court either. Unless you tell her/him. But perhaps that knowledge is irrelevant to them going about their job as clerk/keeper of the record.
    Last edited by marcel; 01-18-18 at 09:45 PM.