Thread: Get Your Billions Back, America: 2014

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    JohnnyCash

Get Your Billions Back, America: 2014

GET YOUR BILLIONS BACK, AMERICA

Yes folks it's tax season, 2014. Big tax refund season for W2 LAWFUL MONEY filers. Open season on the banksters' FRN & tax SCAM.

As taught by David Merrill, and as our experience has shown, it's really a federal income tax on privileged currency. Those of us who don't endorse Federal Reserve credit, don't owe the tax. Since federal reserve notes are the medium of exchange adopted by the United States, there's a presumption that is what you're using and thus owe the tax. To avoid FR currency & end the presumption - you can simply redeem LAWFUL MONEY. And avoid the tax!

Like most American workers - you just got your Form W-2 from Employer. Your employer has been instructed to send a copy of this "information report" to the SSA (shared database with IRS). This Form W2 is full of statutory terms and is to be used in preparing your annual tax return. So let's get started. Apples peaches pumpkin pie, who's not ready holler I?

NOTE: The income tax is sacred ground to the banking cabal. My research reveals all public forums, chatrooms, comment pages, etc. dealing with the TAX are infiltrated & patrolled by bankster minions. If I choose not to respond to your fearmongering, misrepresentations & insanely idiotic comments, you know why. I know they're meant to manage public perception.
    Last edited by JohnnyCash; 01-29-15 at 10:09 PM.