Thread: Get Your Billions Back, America: 2014

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    so if not Tax Court where would I sue the IRS? Hoping for agent one-on-one I called them up. Got a young man, very nosey, asked me where I worked and, get this, where I banked! Told him that was private and he patched me through to a woman who looked up details in their AUR system. Had a civil chat, told her a mistake had been made but she would not budge an inch on INCOME. I know that not all income is taxable income but she talked like in her mind all receipts were income to be reported. Since I was disputing the payment of INCOME she told me I could write to IRS and ask them to inquire with the payer of alleged income (now out of business). So I''ll try that.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by marcel View Post
    Since I was disputing the payment of INCOME she told me I could write to IRS and ask them to inquire with the payer of alleged income (now out of business).
    That's interesting. The IRS woman may be providing you opportunity to win this on a technicality without confirming RLM. As you know the IRS attorneys are very reluctant to provide any evidence that David's interpretation of the Federal Reserve Act is correct. So the IRS can inquire with your out-of-business payer, get no response, and therefore... no confirmation of "payment." A win for you and a win for the IRS because they don't confirm your wacky "redeeming lawful money" theory.

Maybe, will let you know. Thanks for the http://www.racklaw.com/pdfs/Law_Library/taxation/ links.

And here's something else I found. Was at IRS.gov looking for my transcript. You can request one by mail and it only asks for SSN, DOB, and tax refund amount to process it. To verify identity. You can also request online transcript but that wants the following additional info:

Name:  IRS_scr1.jpg
Views: 718
Size:  162.6 KB

financial account = loan of the Federal Reserve's private credit.

Wow. I have good news. The IRS was not agreeing with my 2013 lawful money tax return and we've been going back and forth over a year. On the day I sat down to write a letter to TIGTA as you guys suggested because it seemed I wasn't getting anywhere (started gathering and copying documents), I check the mail to find this IRS refund check!

Name:  refund2015.jpg
Views: 691
Size:  74.9 KB

But even better was this:

Name:  20170221_agreed.jpg
Views: 676
Size:  44.0 KB

The IRS "made the changes I requested." They agreed my lawful money receipts were not taxable income. Praise the Lord!
    and Thank you. Especially David & MJ.