Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Get Your Billions Back, America: 2014

Maybe the clerk won't issue summons and garnishment for fear of being charged with contumacy. And tried for unmasonic conduct.

That makes me wonder.

I found some research about George WASHINGTON and his oath. He added impromptu "So help me God."

As I better understand history, the meaning I put behind this utterance changes.

Quote Originally Posted by ag maniac View Post
    Interestingly enough, I just received the refund check for TY2016 last week.......4 months after paper filing a LM return.

The TY2015 refund is still nowhere to be seen.....no IRS letters, nothing.....just a fone convo 5/2016 threatening burial by FF notices and "you're refund is frozen".

And the TY2014 refund was timely.

Me thinks with their inconsistencies among us, they're shaking a tree seeing what fruit may drop.

After these many years, still chasing down the 2015 refund due & VOILA !! --> just got off the phone w/ an examiner who informed me a check WITH INTEREST [ about 1500 I reckon ] would be sent out Friday 3/20....will be avidly checking the mailbox next week......always nice to get a TREASURY CHEQUE in the mail

Quote Originally Posted by ag maniac View Post
    After these many years, still chasing down the 2015 refund due & VOILA !! --> just got off the phone w/ an examiner who informed me a check WITH INTEREST [ about 1500 I reckon ] would be sent out Friday 3/20....will be avidly checking the mailbox next week......always nice to get a TREASURY CHEQUE in the mail
    That always gets me chuckling! Thanks for the report Ag.