Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Get Your Billions Back, America: 2014

Banned
    No Marcel, never sued the IRS but have seen their computers just continue the billing cycle like you haven't told them anything about lawful money. I don't know where you are but it's a long slow process from first CP notice to FNOITL which would end in the garnishment/seizure. Could take years.

I suspect the IRS scam has been scientifically developed to work on most human animals and when they come across that one (in a million?) who actually knows what's going on, well... they just continue the billing cycle, right, what's the downside?

If you stand firm in the law and respond, dispute or R4C every IRS letter/notice they will eventually relent. Michael Joseph has written some effective letters although I wouldn't copy verbatim. You should come to know what you're talking about.

thanks but suggesting I should offer them $1 Offer in Compromise on Form 656-L when I have no tax liability? It could b their IRS scam isn't working because I'm not a "human animal" but a shell, with shoes.
    What's the downside? downside for them is, I could sue. get facts on the record that my lawful money income is not taxable income. Expose their fraud in court.

Banned
    Sue in tax court? Tax court is not a court of record.

Yes, it could be you don't respond to guilt-, fear- or manipulation-based discipline.

In their world - Yes. The Tax Court is a court of record.

28 U.S. Code § 453 - Oaths of justices and judges

Each justice or judge of the United States shall take the following oath or affirmation before performing the duties of his office: “I, ___ ___, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will administer justice without respect to persons, and do equal right to the poor and to the rich, and that I will faithfully and impartially discharge and perform all the duties incumbent upon me as ___ under the Constitution and laws of the United States. So help me God.”
    (June 25, 1948, ch. 646, 62 Stat. 907; Pub. L. 101–650, title IV, §?404, Dec. 1, 1990, 104 Stat. 5124.)

Know your identify.
    "And if I could I surely would Stand on the rock that Moses stood"

so if not Tax Court where would I sue the IRS? Hoping for agent one-on-one I called them up. Got a young man, very nosey, asked me where I worked and, get this, where I banked! Told him that was private and he patched me through to a woman who looked up details in their AUR system. Had a civil chat, told her a mistake had been made but she would not budge an inch on INCOME. I know that not all income is taxable income but she talked like in her mind all receipts were income to be reported. Since I was disputing the payment of INCOME she told me I could write to IRS and ask them to inquire with the payer of alleged income (now out of business). So I''ll try that.

Because it always starts with a revenue agent.

Because judges protect the McFadden Act of 1927 and a lawyer’s first duty is to the courts……………..

Maybe –

Taxpayer Advocate Service funding was cut - Nina Olsen Leadership?

Bloomberg BNA's experienced lawyer-editors sift through hundreds of cases from the U.S. Supreme Court, federal courts of appeals, federal district courts, principal courts of the states, and the Court of Military Appeals, reporting the decisions that matter most to criminal lawyers.Q.

Where is my part of the $300,000,000 (that) may not be held or used for a reserve?

A. Isn’t it on your 1040?

Yes from my very first paycheck 25 years ago - Grandfathered in.

Could this be a class action suit?
    Last edited by Chex; 10-20-16 at 02:32 PM.
    "And if I could I surely would Stand on the rock that Moses stood"

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by marcel View Post
    Since I was disputing the payment of INCOME she told me I could write to IRS and ask them to inquire with the payer of alleged income (now out of business).
    That's interesting. The IRS woman may be providing you opportunity to win this on a technicality without confirming RLM. As you know the IRS attorneys are very reluctant to provide any evidence that David's interpretation of the Federal Reserve Act is correct. So the IRS can inquire with your out-of-business payer, get no response, and therefore... no confirmation of "payment." A win for you and a win for the IRS because they don't confirm your wacky "redeeming lawful money" theory.

Maybe, will let you know. Thanks for the http://www.racklaw.com/pdfs/Law_Library/taxation/ links.

And here's something else I found. Was at IRS.gov looking for my transcript. You can request one by mail and it only asks for SSN, DOB, and tax refund amount to process it. To verify identity. You can also request online transcript but that wants the following additional info:

Name:  IRS_scr1.jpg
Views: 681
Size:  162.6 KB

financial account = loan of the Federal Reserve's private credit.

Wow. I have good news. The IRS was not agreeing with my 2013 lawful money tax return and we've been going back and forth over a year. On the day I sat down to write a letter to TIGTA as you guys suggested because it seemed I wasn't getting anywhere (started gathering and copying documents), I check the mail to find this IRS refund check!

Name:  refund2015.jpg
Views: 658
Size:  74.9 KB

But even better was this:

Name:  20170221_agreed.jpg
Views: 641
Size:  44.0 KB

The IRS "made the changes I requested." They agreed my lawful money receipts were not taxable income. Praise the Lord!
    and Thank you. Especially David & MJ.

That timing is a lesson.

We all orchestrate through projection, much more than we first anticipate. Knowledge is when our perceptions are in accord to law.