Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Get Your Billions Back, America: 2014

Yes. Here is my final letter to the IRS that worked although it could be there's nothing special about the letter but that I simply held my ground and outlasted them. Quite a lengthy ordeal. At one point they even sent me a frivolous penalty threat notice. Also noticed that the initial return was filed Feb. 2014 so it could be they were up against the 3 year statute of limitations. And the check is refund for TY2015 which was held up because of the $10k the IRS wanted for TY2013. So now we're even.

Attachment 4799

Quote Originally Posted by marcel View Post
    Yes. Here is my final letter to the IRS that worked although it could be there's nothing special about the letter but that I simply held my ground and outlasted them. Quite a lengthy ordeal. At one point they even sent me a frivolous penalty threat notice. Also noticed that the initial return was filed Feb. 2014 so it could be they were up against the 3 year statute of limitations. And the check is refund for TY2015 which was held up because of the $10k the IRS wanted for TY2013. So now we're even.

Attachment 4799
    Your letter states "That Form 1099-MISC issued was based on Bad Payer Data."

IMO, that 1099-MISC was CORRECT. The default currency for all transactions in the USA is FRNs. It is OUR duty to CORRECT THAT PRESUMPTION in every instance of same. This is WHY we must file a 1040 yearly to inform the IRS of our LMDs for ALL transactions, so they can use the total amount for all presumed FRNs (the total that is entered on Line 21) to reverse/discharge that amount from the "national debt".

Quote Originally Posted by doug555 View Post
    Your letter states "That Form 1099-MISC issued was based on Bad Payer Data."

IMO, that 1099-MISC was CORRECT. The default currency for all transactions in the USA is FRNs. It is OUR duty to CORRECT THAT PRESUMPTION in every instance of same. This is WHY we must file a 1040 yearly to inform the IRS of our LMDs for ALL transactions, so they can use the total amount for all presumed FRNs (the total that is entered on Line 21) to reverse/discharge that amount from the "national debt".

Bingo! Thank you Doug.

Attachment 4799
    I wonder how many others are currently dealing with Frivolous Filing letters for 2016 Tax Returns with Lawful Money reductions on Line 21. I am noticing something strange.

Please send me a Private Message here on this board via "Notifications" link on top right corner if you want to brainstorm a bit, or have some results to report.

Thanks for your contribution Marcel!

You are welcome. What intel are you hoping to gather? I'm noticing that too; non-endorsers beat Frivolous Filing Penalty threats. Suitors who redeem lawful money defeat the IRS presumptions. I don't use FRNs. There is no fear, doubt or uncertainty here. Did your FF letter look like mine?

PS. should do something about all these popup ads!

Attachment 4811Attachment 4812Attachment 4813

You are welcome. What intel are you hoping to gather? I'm noticing that too; non-endorsers beat Frivolous Filing Penalty threats. Suitors who redeem lawful money defeat the IRS presumptions. I don't use FRNs. There is no fear, doubt or uncertainty here. Did your FF letter look like mine?

PS. should do something about all these popup ads!
    Yes... exactly like mine! Thanks!! So you got this FF last June, 2016 about LMD 2013 return?

My letter came this April 2017 for LMD 2016 return.

Anyone else get a FF letter during 2017?

Last edited by doug555; 04-09-17 at 08:05 PM.

I received the same 3176C yesterday on my TY2016 Lawful Money Redeemed return. Not sure why; filed the same for 2014 & 2015, no issues. Interestingly, they sent me a letter about 2015 saying "there was evidence of fraud" regarding my return and therefore couldn't issue my (significant) refund. Caught me off guard, since the sleeping dog has been silent for a while. Going to R4C tomorrow and post in my evidence repository case file.

"Let's see if he's awake..."? Who knows...

Take a look and consider using the New Technology.

This contemplates garnishment in admiralty of the Secretary's salary. And copies to parties like:

Name:  Addresses for IRS Garnishment.jpg
Views: 895
Size:  74.4 KB

Additionally the new technology is supplemented with an invitation for the IRS and/or State Revenue Department to sit down and audit, to study the redemption process. This Memorandum in itself has resulted in full refund(s) and revocation of FrivPen bills.

Interestingly enough, I just received the refund check for TY2016 last week.......4 months after paper filing a LM return.

The TY2015 refund is still nowhere to be seen.....no IRS letters, nothing.....just a fone convo 5/2016 threatening burial by FF notices and "you're refund is frozen".

And the TY2014 refund was timely.

Me thinks with their inconsistencies among us, they're shaking a tree seeing what fruit may drop.