Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Get Your Billions Back, America: 2014

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    stoneFree
    Amen. Three types of Tax Transcripts are available online directly from the IRS http://www.irs.gov/Individuals/Get-Transcript

Return Transcripts - show most line items from your tax return (Form 1040, 1040A or 1040EZ) as it was originally filed, including any accompanying forms and schedules.

Account Transcripts - provide any adjustments either you or we made after you filed your return.

Wage and Income Transcripts - show data from information returns, such as W-2s, 1099s and 1098s, reported to the IRS.

stoneFree
    Someone checking on the status of their refund saw this. Not sure why.

Name:  refund_status_4.jpg
Views: 694
Size:  128.1 KB

stoneFree
    Turns out one of the filers has 4 names, First Second Third Fourth, while the tax return has just 3 name slots - First Middle Last. Looks like that was enough to confuse the IRS computer; Name - SSN mismatch.

Quote Originally Posted by stoneFree View Post
    Turns out one of the filers has 4 names, First Second Third Fourth, while the tax return has just 3 name slots - First Middle Last. Looks like that was enough to confuse the IRS computer; Name - SSN mismatch.
    Computers - the enslavers of mankind.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

stoneFree
    Reminder that tax returns are due Wednesday, April 15th, 2015.
    And chicken fries are back.

Name:  BKimg.jpg
Views: 554
Size:  7.9 KB
    Last edited by stoneFree; 03-30-15 at 12:17 AM.

stoneFree

10 common tax-filing mistakes to avoid

1. Math miscalculations
    Use tax software and you won't have errors.

2. Computation errors
    see above.

3. Misspelled or different names
    The IRS is all about numbers, but words -- specifically names -- are important, too. When the names of a taxpayer, his or her spouse or their children don't match the tax identification number that the Social Security Administration has on record, that difference will cause the IRS to kick out or slow down processing of the tax return.

4. Direct deposit dangers
    A wrong account or routing number could cause you to lose your refund entirely.

5. Additional income
    Did you have a side job this year? Paid in lawful money? If so, you're golden. As a contractor making lawful money do you really have statutory income even if you received a Form 1099-MISC detailing the extra earnings?

6. Filing status errors
    Make sure you choose the correct filing status for your situation. You have 5 options, and each could make a difference in your ultimate tax bill/refund.

7. Social Security number oversights
    Your tax ID number is crucial because there are so many transactions -- income statements, savings account interest, retirement plan contributions -- keyed to this number.

8. Complete charitable contributions

9. Signature required
    Sign and date your return. The IRS won't process it if it's missing a John Hancock, and that means on e-filed returns, too. Taxpayers filing electronically must sign the return electronically using a personal identification number, or PIN. To verify your identity, you'll have to provide the PIN you used last year or your adjusted gross income from your previous year's tax return.

10. Missing the deadline
    Millions of filers put off filing until the very last minute. That's OK as long as your mailed paper return is postmarked by April 15.

Read more: http://www.bankrate.com/finance/taxe...o-avoid-1.aspx

After receiving my refund via direct deposit, I was dreading the letter from IRS telling me that "XYZ" was wrong and I had some explaining to do. The letter from IRS arrived the other day. I quickly opened it to see the bad news. sure enough there was an error in calculations. But the error turned out to be not related to Lawful Money Redemption but some other area. It lowered my calculated refund by about $100. My lawful money return stood!!

The letter said that if I agreed with the calculation to do nothing. I am wondering should I actually send them notice that I agree in full to their calculations, thus cementing the validity of my deduction of Lawful Money?

Don't be so quick to jump into that wet cement.

What "other area"?

And why might this other area not also include your demands for "lawful money and full discharge on all transactions" ?

I did not start redeeming until March so I guess that amount came from un-redeemed income

GratefulDave

Cool Frivoulous 1040 return - should have read JohnnyCash instructions

Thank you JohnnyCash for your posts on how to fill out line 21. I received a "frivoulous" return notice from the IRS on my second year of filing because I overstated the demand for lawful money which put my AGI in a negative position. I am going to file amended 1040 with lesser amount on line 21. Will keep forum posted on how this goes. Thank all of you.