Thread: The Fall of Orthodox England: The Spiritual Roots of the Norman Conquest, 1043-1087

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    I had absolutely no idea the Pope at that time, Alexander II, gave blessing to William the Bastard to invade England nor did I know William's French name, Guillaume II or Guillame le Batard....
    Attachment 2245
    Name:  300px-Into_the_Jaws_of_Death_23-0455M_edit.jpg
Views: 545
Size:  12.0 KB
    Name:  D-day.12.jpg
Views: 562
Size:  59.5 KB

Have you the considered William's link to the Vikings and the Norman/French connection? Interestingly he grew up in Normandy and was son of Robert I, Duke of Normandy. Where did the Allied Forces land on D-day (June 6, 1944) about 961 years after 1066?

Name:  Tom-Cruise-Dumbfounded-in-Edge-of-Tomorrow.jpg
Views: 622
Size:  74.9 KB
    (oh ...my...what ...a... coincidence) (The movie Edge of Tomorrow was an obvious D-Day "revisitation" ...it was released on June 6, 2014 on the 70th Anniversary of D-Day--the architectural structure in the movie is said to have been commissioned by François Mitterrand alleged Grand Orient lodge member)

Last edited by allodial; 02-05-15 at 08:00 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.