Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: In god we trust

In god we trust

hi everyone,

how does one interpret these words on this (so called) money?

is it possible that the "GOD" is the living and the "WE" is dead?

thanks

edit: the topic title was entered in ALL CAPS as it is written but the forum software changed it to all lowercase. I think this is also important to note, no?
    Last edited by george; 02-06-15 at 12:29 AM.

Hi george, I think that since 'GOD' is a title and not a name, it's proper to capitalize it. And since 'WE' is also capitalized, it should be taken as another title, and not a pronoun.

Therefore, it's probably inappropriate to split these two titles into living and dead things, since grammatically, both represent persons and not living things.

According to a PTK ("Pastor Tony King") there is this term "General Order & Directive" (not that I'd what he says to have much credibility).
    Last edited by allodial; 02-06-15 at 04:24 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Quote Originally Posted by george View Post
    hi everyone,

how does one interpret these words on this (so called) money?

is it possible that the "GOD" is the living and the "WE" is dead?

thanks

edit: the topic title was entered in ALL CAPS as it is written but the forum software changed it to all lowercase. I think this is also important to note, no?
    Money has its origins with the priest class of ancient times (as does government, law, and banking in general).
    Church and State were one in the same until recent times.
    The State was known as the "imperial cult of the emperor". Guess who chief priest was?

Perhaps "In GOD we trust" refers to the issuers and not the recipients or users?

Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    Money has its origins with the priest class of ancient times (as does government, law, and banking in general).
    Church and State were one in the same until recent times.
    The State was known as the "imperial cult of the emperor". Guess who chief priest was?

Perhaps "In GOD we trust" refers to the issuers and not the recipients or users?
    hi shikamaru,

this seems likely to me also except Im starting to think there is no division in the current church and state (one and the same)

thanks

hi shikamaru,

this seems likely to me also except Im starting to think there is no division in the current church and state (one and the same)

thanks
    Me too. I noticed the other day that the city of Raleigh has as its seal laurel wrapped around both sides. Signifying that canon law governs.

City of Raleigh seal

There are numerous other examples. U.N. for instance.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

hi shikamaru,

thanks
    Church and State were one until just a few centuries ago.
    Rome certainly ran her business under the unification of Church and State. I suspect other ancient civilizations did so as well.

Religion is the origin of government, law, banking, and money.
    All of these began with the priestly class.

You can start with the Sumerians and Babylonians.
    The Babylonian mystery system will lend more to studies as well.

"It had been justly stated by a British writer that the power to make a small piece of paper, not worth one cent, by the inscribing of a few names, to be worth a thousand dollars, was a power too high to be entrusted to the hands of mortal man. [John C. Calhoun, speech, U.S. Senate, Dec. 29, 1841] "

Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    Church and State were one until just a few centuries ago.
    until a few centuries ago? that is what we are led to believe. what makes you so sure shikamaru?

thanks

until a few centuries ago? that is what we are led to believe. what makes you so sure shikamaru?

thanks
    Separation of church and state is relatively recent doctrine.

Notice in the States there is no official religion. An official religion by the state is a huge indicator of the unification of church and state.
    Another indicator is if any religious priests seat any government positions.

Church and state worked hand in hand to manage the "souls bound to the land" for eons whether those souls were titled slaves, serfs, subjects, etc for harvesting of their energy.

The state is ultimately an alternative form of church/temple.
    The state is ultimately a farm or plantation.