Thread: IRS Drops Attack – No Evidence of Jurisdiction

JohnnyCash

IRS Drops Attack – No Evidence of Jurisdiction

IRS Drops Attack For Six Years – No Evidence of Jurisdiction

Posted on February 6th, 2015 by Marc Stevens

A big congrats to a friend I’ve been working with for several years, he stood up to the predators commonly called the “IRS” and they dropped their attack. Thanks also for providing me with the proof below.

The criminals called the “IRS” initiated an attack claiming my friend was required to file six tax returns, or explain how he made certain payments. We took another route, we challenged jurisdiction. The financial information is not the business of the “IRS”.
    http://marcstevens.net/articles/irs-...isdiction.html

you must be an agent..

just kidding ;-) giving ya a hard time. looks interesting, I like Marc's philosophy.

thanks

Marc Stevens is a genius, and he has a huge sack when dealing with those 'people'. Nice to know there are some dealings with extortionists that don't end horribly.

IRS Drops Attack – No Evidence of Jurisdiction

"And if I could I surely would Stand on the rock that Moses stood"

JohnnyCash
    Attachment 2253

Umm, since when does paying mortgage interest equate to a requirement to file a tax return?
    Surprised none of your personas picked up on that.
    Last edited by JohnnyCash; 02-10-15 at 05:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCash View Post
    Umm, since when does paying mortgage interest equate to a requirement to file a tax return?

The lesson is --> "Don't take the bait"

Has the effect of declaring all private mortgages on real and personal property, and all U.S. and State bonds held by the Federal Reserve, National and State Banks to be null and VOID. < PDF.

18 U.S.C. § 8. Obligation or other security of the United States defined.
    The term ''obligation or other security of the United States'' includes all bonds, certificates of indebtedness, national bank currency, Federal Reserve notes, Federal Reserve bank notes, coupons, United States notes, Treasury notes, gold certificates, silver certificates, fractional notes, certificates of deposit, bills, checks, or drafts for money, drawn by or upon authorized officers of the United States, stamps and other representatives of value, of whatever denomination, issued under any Act of Congress, and canceled United States stamps.
    "And if I could I surely would Stand on the rock that Moses stood"

JohnnyCash
    Thanks for admitting "ag maniac" is another of your personas.

Mr. Cut 'n Paste, what's your point? Federal reserve currency is backed by mortgages in the United States?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCash View Post
    Eye opening post, JohnnyCash.

This all lends support to the treatise "Invisible Contracts" by George Mercier.