Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I have a question. (GAME)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by george View Post
    does a king need permission to be?
    Is this the end of the game? Or, do you think to pursue this infinite loop?
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

spell is a very captivating word, how do you spell your name?

Quote Originally Posted by chickalah View Post
    spell is a very captivating word, how do you spell your name?
    Are you confused?

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    Are you confused?
    Are you a witch?

Quote Originally Posted by chickalah View Post
    Are you a witch?
    Which Witch is WITCH - who cares?

JohnnyCash
    Mr. Chickalah.... sounds like some shady character in a Humphrey Bogart film. I like him already.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    Which Witch is WITCH - who cares?
    Surely not the hie man.

Styled how the Name or NAME is Styled The spelling Re-venues accused from upper lower first to all upper a reason for this is salvage claims and media coverage gag orders. A U&L case styled Name has venue at restricted and distilled common law jurisdiction with arraignment and selection of trial a victim has to identify the crime and a living man or woman involved.The NAME styled upper case only , needs to establish the accused man or woman's identity acceptance is up for grabs that,s why my identity will testify with solid knowledge until its been accepted who is making a claim. M J methods are what the courts manage , Motive is how Men manage methods .Suitors membership is motive
    Last edited by xparte; 02-09-15 at 12:07 AM. Reason: overachiever

Quote Originally Posted by xparte View Post
    Styled how the Name or NAME is Styled The spelling Re-venues accused from upper lower first to all upper a reason for this is salvage claims and media coverage gag orders. A U&L case styled Name has venue at restricted and distilled common law jurisdiction with arraignment and selection of trial a victim has to identify the crime and a living man or woman involved.The NAME styled upper case only , needs to establish the accused man or woman's identity acceptance is up for grabs that,s why my identity will testify with solid knowledge until its been accepted who is making a claim. M J methods are what the courts manage , Motive is how Men manage methods .Suitors membership is motive
    I learned to walk before I ran. When I was a republican I read all I could get on what it meant to be a democrat. That way I was sure I was a republican. Reading between the lines you know - for the letter killeth but the Spirit giveth life.

Some act in their understandings and call it faith. Others act out of Love and call it good. Cain vs. Abel.

Some give their word and keep it - others play in the sandbox of limited liability and wonder why noone pays them any attention at all.

We can have no trust unless we have a meeting of the minds - remedy therefore is between the ears - which I have always maintained and will always maintain. However some want their cake and others too. then complain when their wrist gets slapped.

I await the fruit to appear on a certain tree - I see none yet - just cut/paste jobs - typical of those who seek benefits in another man's house.

I just see it from a different point of view - but we are all on our path. Turns out now I am neither a republican or democrat - I left it behind. I just had to let it go.

Nevertheless I hope I have served well.

Regards,
    MJ
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 02-09-15 at 03:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by george View Post
    hi everyone,

I have an idea.. Im trying to break my bad habit of making statements and this is just one of the ways Ive thought about to help with that.

I dont have any rules for the game except all reply's must be in the form of a question unless it is a suggestion on how to improve this game.

anyone care to join? its not because Im bored though. I think it could lead to some new knowledge for some of us. or it could be ignored entirely too, I can accept that but if you have a minute while reading the forum please ask a question.

I'll start with:

What is Government?
    Is that an order?