Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tips and Tricks of Court

JohnnyCash
    My uncle had a random comment generator. Always said mind what you feed it cuz it'll determine what comes out. Now what you have there is high quality. Can I ask where you got that?

Yes indeed. If confronted I might well hire the prosecutor to settle my $20M lien for me! Then he (DA) would be recused for a conflict of interest. [The Lien is against the state Attorney General's own private profit center - State of Colorado Capital Finance Corporation - Conflict of Interest!]

Name:  Purposes Capital Finance Corporation.jpg
Views: 339
Size:  58.8 KB

Interestingly recuse and recused are still commonly used legal terms but they are stricken from common spellcheckers. Even spellchecker passes spellcheckers!
    Last edited by David Merrill; 02-14-15 at 01:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCash View Post
    All humans are psychic. Most do not recognize it. All humans 'leak' their psychic intuition via their language choices. You have left an extensive forensic data trail.
    All of your hot air might have traces of your DNA and have psychometric data of your innermost thoughts and secrets (note: it could come out either end).
    Last edited by allodial; 02-15-15 at 04:35 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

JohnnyCash
    SHTF time? What do you have to show for all the data collection? Nada. Eight years of nontaxpayer thanks to redeeming lawful money. I got a straight flush while you don't even have a pair.

As an outsider, I get a strange sense of certain commenters and their posts and I offer my observations to wit:

For instance, the type of comments and responses by JohnnyCash have a specific, almost contrived, flavor to them whenever the slightest bit of debate ensues regarding "JohnnyCash" directly or questions/challenges regarding "redeeming lawful money". The air turns quickly rabid and anyone on the other end of the discussion gets an offensive barrage of "smack-down" comments which may or may not include personal diatribes - most recently against george and allodial, but there have been a few others.

Now, that is fine if it is the accepted form of discourse on this forum. However, after searching and reading these forums, I see commenters who have been banned for significantly less "forum rules violations" then displayed by JohnnyCash. It seems to this observer that "a little wrist slapping" has occurred by no real sense of treating JohnnyCash's relatively crass discourse, and his non-tolerance of opposing viewpoints, as others who have been banned for lesser type behavior.

Does this matter a whole lot to me? Not really, yet I decided it was prudent to mention it and I imagine any honest and objective observer would notice this as well.

I think it speaks more to the operators/owners of the site than to JohnnyCash since the behavior is acknowledged as existing and yet is still permitted without much blow-back. A retro-active reprimand wouldn't cut it either without addressing why certain members obviously get different treatment than others.

Just some thought to consider; liken it to a comment card.

Quote Originally Posted by BLBereans View Post
    As an outsider, I get a strange sense of certain commenters and their posts and I offer my observations to wit:

For instance, the type of comments and responses by JohnnyCash have a specific, almost contrived, flavor to them whenever the slightest bit of debate ensues regarding "JohnnyCash" directly or questions/challenges regarding "redeeming lawful money". The air turns quickly rabid and anyone on the other end of the discussion gets an offensive barrage of "smack-down" comments which may or may not include personal diatribes - most recently against george and allodial, but there have been a few others.

Now, that is fine if it is the accepted form of discourse on this forum. However, after searching and reading these forums, I see commenters who have been banned for significantly less "forum rules violations" then displayed by JohnnyCash. It seems to this observer that "a little wrist slapping" has occurred by no real sense of treating JohnnyCash's relatively crass discourse, and his non-tolerance of opposing viewpoints, as others who have been banned for lesser type behavior.

Does this matter a whole lot to me? Not really, yet I decided it was prudent to mention it and I imagine any honest and objective observer would notice this as well.

I think it speaks more to the operators/owners of the site than to JohnnyCash since the behavior is acknowledged as existing and yet is still permitted without much blow-back. A retro-active reprimand wouldn't cut it either without addressing why certain members obviously get different treatment than others.

Just some thought to consider; liken it to a comment card.

Johnny has a keen understanding of remedy, which all-in-all might require a special derivative of the normal transforms of consciousness. There is a subtle adjustment to remedy that can twist it from a cure (frequently experienced Holy Instant) and turn it into an addiction. Once the habit sets in there are problems getting one to ignore the receptor-set.

I view Johnny's paranoia as a symptom. There seems to be an unrealistic perception that there are maybe only about 100 people on the Internet, for anybody with a skeptical point of view to be automatically identified with Famspear.

You touch on it with the misperception that others have been banished for less. Speaking as the sole banisher here, it is tarnishing the remedy provided by Congress that gets people banished. Otherwise once a suitor becomes a remedy addict, on occasion being pushed out of the nest - usually for having to be refreshed about R4C that gets people banished. That manifests in attacking me because I do not openly show my own tax returns and refunds. This symptom discloses that the suitor never understood his or her relationship to the national debt and Federal Reserve districts.

This is the reason I simply cringe at Johnny's paranoia. When I tell him to lay off it, he simply tones it down for a bit. I figure his knowledge of applying remedy compensates for the emotional impact he has on others with his false accusations.

So Johnny;

It does not matter if Famspear is actually haunting me or this website under false nomenclature. You should not be here trying to make him, Famspear or anybody else feel bad about who they are and what their views may be. That is not your job here. People jockey their mouses to places they enjoy. If you enjoy making people feel badly please leave on your own.

Regards,

David Merrill.

Thank you for confirming my observation.

JohnnyCash
    My fit is so hitting the shan right now.

Informative interview: Nathalie Nahai - Web Psychologist
    Last edited by JohnnyCash; 02-16-15 at 05:16 AM.