Thread: Sheriff Stands Up to IRS

Sheriff Stands Up to IRS

I have no firsthand knowledge of this, just something I ran across while surfing. anyway:

http://benswann.com/exclusive-sherif...els-land-sale/

hope he has the knowledge to back-up his guns.

Great article George. Don't you just despise judges like this? Where is the Congressman in all of this?

New Mexico Senators, Representatives, and Congressional District Maps - GovTrack.us

Attention Congressman Gosar! You took an oath about protecting the Constitution. Remember? Amazing short video that reveals what Congress really thinks about the Constitution. - See more at: http://krisannehall.com/congressman-....rt4G17vV.dpuf
    "And if I could I surely would Stand on the rock that Moses stood"

Quote Originally Posted by Chex View Post
    Great article George. Don't you just despise judges like this? Where is the Congressman in all of this?

New Mexico Senators, Representatives, and Congressional District Maps - GovTrack.us

Attention Congressman Gosar! You took an oath about protecting the Constitution. Remember? Amazing short video that reveals what Congress really thinks about the Constitution. - See more at: http://krisannehall.com/congressman-....rt4G17vV.dpuf
    I see a flaw in the appeal process. When a claim has been made the only path that must be taken is a counter-claim. That means opening a new case and prosecuting that case as the injured party. If indeed there has been injury in regards to equity.

In order for an estate to be foreclosed all equity must be barred. If someone has an equitable claim in the estate then that claim must be addressed prior to proceeding in sale.

This is why it is such a powerful technique to place an estate in trust and name a plethora of trustees. Each trustee must be served for each MAY have an equitable interest; and, furthermore, each beneficiary must be served for these too may have an equitable interest. I say MAY have because it is not necessary that a beneficiary have an equitable interest - as their interest may be in personalty.

To mention another's claim in a counter-claim is dishonor.

Shalom,
    Michael Joseph
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

That hit the point right there MJ, Valuable information.
    "And if I could I surely would Stand on the rock that Moses stood"

Quote Originally Posted by Chex View Post
    That hit the point right there MJ, Valuable information.
    something about a blind squirrel and a nut. Thanks.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!