Thread: Blockchain

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    The usage of gold and silver as money began with the priest class eons ago.
    The usage of gold and silver as money has many problems in an of itself..

I realize this is a radical departure from my past position, but new information has altered my view.
    Name:  PeakEdited1-300x125.png
Views: 694
Size:  85.5 KB
    That's very interesting. Reminds me of gold-pressed latinum.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCash View Post
    Former U.S. Mint director Edmund Moy has a seat on the board of advisors for Coin.co, a company that helps large corporations and organizations accept Bitcoin.
    http://www.coinworld.com/news/bitcoi...mismatics.html
    The interesting thing about Bitcoin is that, it doesn't appear to be much different than the social credit system behind the SSA. The pretense of Bitcoin is that its 'something new' when its not.

I wonder if the word blockchain is related to the word teamster or blocked assets or with the block and tackle chain hoist that is used to slaughter cattle?

When I first heard the word 'blockchain' it reminded me of the chain gangs America would employ of their prison capital. -Commentor at bitcoinmagazine.com
    blockchain = obstruct + bondage? Blocked assets would be assets that the owner or beneficiary is obstructed/prevent from having direct access or title to. Chain? Hmm they are all chained together ..like a chain gain? Hmm.
    Last edited by allodial; 02-15-15 at 09:14 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.