Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Blockchain

Hi All. I hope you and yours are well. Recently when I was bored out of my mind I took to reading the Parity Act. I found that the term Dollars is a term one might really consider. The reason being is that due to the Parity Act a Federal Reserve Dollar can buy just as much property as an United States Dollar and in the Parity Act one is relieved from the burden of Gold [or any other metal] thru the term Dollar.

I find it interesting how the mind is captured to the point where it only considers the transfer of property on the basis of Dollars. I am not disparaging you Chex rather in general I have noticed about the public how the public speaks. In terms of value I find many speak in Dollars.

To a house framer a hammer has value greater than Dollars because it has Use. And therein is the key, i think.

Everyone in the Kingdom [trust or House] must have a Use. That is not to degrade the Use because it is good to be useful to others. Enter the salesman stage left to put a value on uses. Lobbyist and the like. One complained to me the other day about property taxes. I responded with: do we not benefit in society upon the meager level of education provided at the base rung of public education? Would we rather prefer to be overrun by feral children/young adults?

Naturally taxes are paid upon the transfer of property. And clearly a basket of properties is held in an Estate or State is you prefer. Now then I shall make a large leap across the divide. When it gets right down to it - Government is a Religion. Because Government could not exist without the capturing of the mass mind. Sure enough when I look atop George Washington's head ($1 Note) I find an alter. He is the first United States President [Alpha] and whoa is that an Omega blanketing him? Indeed sir.

Federal Reserve Notes are not Fiat currency. Because said notes have the backing of property. In reality it is United States Notes that are fiat for they are backed solely on the promise of the United States Government to repay.

I suppose in the larger scheme of matters one must analyze one's business ventures and ask, did I make a use of the State or State property to effect a gain thru sale, bargain, transfer, conveyance, etc? Is it not practical to charge a rent for said use?

Let me say it another way. Did not Levi tithe to Melchizedok in the loins of Abraham? Levi not yet being born is subject to the agreements established by his Fathers. Should one choose to leave his Mother and Father and take a wife, then one must create a new House.

Heb 7:9* And as I may so say, Levi also, who receiveth tithes, payed tithes in Abraham.*
    Heb 7:10* For he was yet in the loins of his father, when Melchisedec met him.*

Enough of that for now. In my opinion one must ask if property was used to effect one's business affairs. And by property I refer to that which is lodged within a certain trust. Property of course is merely a concept acting upon a Thing. Said Thing can even be corporeal or incorporeal. But it is a Morpheus asked :What is real?

And now is the dream revealed. Best Regards, MJ
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

It is the reverse side of the $1 note that holds the most meaning the founding fathers were deeply aware of the importance of symbols.

Where else do we find a reference to Alpha and Omega - Revelations 22:13

Did I make a use of the State or State property to effect a gain thru sale? https://www.investopedia.com/terms/m/millagerate.asp

Give taxpayers a chance to declare liability and pay use taxes on their income tax returns. https://www.taxpolicycenter.org/brie...les-taxes-work
    "And if I could I surely would Stand on the rock that Moses stood"

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    Parity Act. I found that the term Dollars is a term one might really consider. The reason being is that due to the Parity Act a Federal Reserve Dollar can buy just as much property as an United States Dollar and in the Parity Act one is relieved from the burden of Gold [or any other metal] thru the term Dollar. Best Regards, MJ
    Were you reading the Mental Health Parity Act
    D. Reduces the National Debt https://quintric.com/why-legal-tender/
    "And if I could I surely would Stand on the rock that Moses stood"

Quote Originally Posted by marcel View Post
    Guess he didn't know you cracked the bitcoin algorithm back in 2028.
    Thank you for paying attention!

Look here:

A blockchain, originally block chain, is a growing list of records, called blocks, which are linked using cryptography. Blockchains which are readable by the public are widely used by cryptocurrencies. Private blockchains have been proposed for business use. Some marketing of blockchains has been called "snake oil".

Each block contains a cryptographic hash of the previous block, a timestamp, and transaction data (generally represented as a merkle tree root hash). By design, a blockchain is resistant to modification of the data. It is "an open, distributed ledger that can record transactions between two parties efficiently and in a verifiable and permanent way". For use as a distributed ledger, a blockchain is typically managed by a peer-to-peer network collectively adhering to a protocol for inter-node communication and validating new blocks. Once recorded, the data in any given block cannot be altered retroactively without alteration of all subsequent blocks, which requires consensus of the network majority.
    The integrity of this relies upon the record, and security at not altering the record.

This is why suitors use the US clerk of court and albeit I do not know for sure, I do not investigate the clerks of court for their oaths of office. As long as they process and publish the record, there is authority.

But to your point about remote temporal viewing. I foresee Artificial Intuition in early 2028 for which I have already paid Bill with the cure for malaria, one of his pet peeves. But to put some pressure on I also mailed the keys to Mozilla so to have DOS competing with LINUX for coherent mathematics around the Five Cube Sum Number Locks. Life is a real kick!!

I feel that the Five Cube Sum Number Locks have led to a fast RSA Factoring Algorithm around 2026-7. Which would completely destroy any blockchain integrity. But looking at it by definition, there is no integrity to begin with - it is preserved hash.

If you are wondering, the cure for malaria is to devitalize the germ within the mosquito by placing the complex waveform (signet) to a carrier that the mosquito's antenna are tuned to:

I love how the more simple it gets, the more beautiful it becomes. Using the cell towers and cell phones means that you do not even harm a single mosquito. You sterilize the mosquitoes of malaria before they bite anybody!!
    Last edited by David Merrill; 08-24-18 at 02:33 AM.