Thread: Remedy - lawful money solution

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Rebutting presumptions especially as pertains to status as an accommodation party.

Quote Originally Posted by pumpkin View Post
    "The typical State ID and Driver Licenses might have you "underwater"."

Maybe. But Prima Facie only. I agree, it most certainly must be considered and rebutted. The driver license makes absolutely no difference concerning a traffic ticket (I know this for a fact-- I did rebut those presumptions however).
    The application for the license might be the contract that ties into the State revenue stream. If the Plaintiff's presumptions remain unrebutted, the driver license might make a big difference. "prima facie" as in gives rise to presumptions based on appearances or on extant defendants' or intervenors' exercise of rights or failure to do so. It might help seeing attorneys as 'evidence police'. That said, HJR 192 might be restatement of the evidence of the intent of the original grantors, et. al. under the Declaration of Independence, etc. -- reducing of their Posterity to chattel/peonage wasn't part of the deal. Also AFAIK, it is against the duties of a conservator of the peace to undermine the prosperity of those he serves--kings, sheriffs and attorneys general have the duty to promote and/or to safeguard prosperity of the posterity it is outside their official duties to do otherwise. Laws against treason, embezzlement, etc. seem to echo such notions.
    Last edited by allodial; 03-01-15 at 12:30 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.