Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Remedy - lawful money solution

Most people I talk with on this matter initially I get these responses; "I don't think about it much", "I don't want to think about it", "Its scary", "I'm afraid". Even without going into much context or just starting a conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by NONOFED View Post
    Most people I talk with on this matter initially I get these responses; "I don't think about it much", "I don't want to think about it", "Its scary", "I'm afraid". Even without going into much context or just starting a conversation.
    Well they need to figure it out or they might end up Livin in a van down by the river..
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

What is the remedy if the IRS does not honor a lawful money 1040 and instead penalizes you with a $5,000 civil penalty?
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    Prove your innocence - a presumption exists. They think you are Grantee/Trustee with obligations you must set the record straight. Most people just cower in their fear. This is a known response - fear stagnates a man/woman. If the presumption is not defeated the assumption stands. How do I know these things - well dear reader I have myself been down this path.

Therefore do you know what you are doing - or are you just following a leader. Is it your process or are you just following the process of another? It is just a computer recognizing something that looks like what is thought to be frivolous. Again, I have had many conversations with ignorant clerks - but there is no reason to yell or even complain. My paperwork does my talking. I am holding my own court.

A demand for Lawful Money is a CLAIM in which relief may be granted IF someone wants to push this to the next level - then fine - I will issue my counter claim and prosecute upon my counter claim. BUT first I will allow for the matter to be settled in private as the Scriptures require.

The challenge is where most folks wilt like a hot house lily. A $5k fee, in my opinion, nothing more than a proposal to charge the estate. If no response to rebut presumptuous facts in error, then the assumption stands.

Let me say that David had to go down into that valley to face Goliath. All the other men of war who thought themselves to be somewhat were found to be full of hot air. A bunch of big talkers but when the "rubber hit the road" they wilt. You must face you. This is a spiritual battle - you vs. you. When this came to my door - I actually prayed that it would - I had to check my emotion. I asked for it so that I might be refined and the dross in me might be removed from me. Notice again the "men of war" should be used to conflict and yet when Goliath shows up they quake. Has the IRS or the UN become Goliath?

A friendly letter or five might be needed. Perhaps a couple of friendly conversations. Nevertheless the clerks are ignorant and so I treat them like they are 95 year old granny with care and respect. They tried to penalize me with 10k against the estate. I hope this gives you hope.

Shalom,
    MJ
    Johnny Cash has made a salient point that redeeming in lawful money is not listed on the 'frivolous positions' held by the IRS. However, if the IRS has determined that you are simply confirming the 'FRS version' of lawful money by your novation language then perhaps this is why 5K penalties do not seem to be getting exacted on lawful money returns - but the conflict is that the IRS is honoring your TRUE lawful money declaration and non-endorseent of FRS private credit by returning your property.

Quote Originally Posted by itsmymoney View Post
    redeeming in lawful money is not listed on the 'frivolous positions' held by the IRS.
    That’s what Gary Rickman did. Stillness in the Storm : Federal Reserve Act Remedy - No Lawful Money, Redemption Account
    "And if I could I surely would Stand on the rock that Moses stood"

clerk appoints judge as the NAMED TRUST its YOU that gets ALL the benefits only two ways to Appear in court as a living Man and remedy he seeks,RE PRESENTING A MAN AS A person ONLY THEN ARE en=titled PERSONS SUBJECT TO benefit the judge warrants.NOTHING WITHOUT A CLAIM AND THAT CLERK OR JUDGE CANT SALVAGE A MAN pardon the shouting a laptop with keys appearing to have trust.
    Last edited by xparte; 02-25-15 at 12:15 AM. Reason: redeemed authors redundancy no value

Quote Originally Posted by itsmymoney View Post
    Johnny Cash has made a salient point that redeeming in lawful money is not listed on the 'frivolous positions' held by the IRS. However, if the IRS has determined that you are simply confirming the 'FRS version' of lawful money by your novation language then perhaps this is why 5K penalties do not seem to be getting exacted on lawful money returns - but the conflict is that the IRS is honoring your TRUE lawful money declaration and non-endorseent of FRS private credit by returning your property.
    Do you all actually think a man and woman scans those returns? I have learned in my experience that it may be a year before a man or woman actually gets involved. And most times because I had to force the concern to demanding an audience. You want to throw the clerk at the IRS for a spin - tell her you are seeking a sit down meeting to resolve what has clearly been a computer error. NO FEAR.

Know you are on solid ground. Those in Sodom and Gomorrah = life in the city of the Carnal Mind - naturally assume everyone is a thief. And that my friends is a double-edged sword that swings both ways.

BTW: Ownership, Property, Estate and Interest don't mean the same thing. Loose lips sink ships.

Luk 11:54 Laying wait for him, and seeking to catch something out of his mouth, that they might accuse him.

Shalom,
    MJ

I have seen several different examples of redeeming a check for lawful money. Ones using 411, others saying redeem for lawful money, some for deposit only, some for non-federal reserve notes. Some have signatures, others do not. Some write it out, or stamp it. Some have signatures, others don't. Can we clarify this? Can someone give examples for depositing or "cashing" (i choose coin) "at your bank"(different institution) and also for use at a bank for which the check was drawn?

Quote Originally Posted by NONOFED View Post
    I have seen several different examples of redeeming a check for lawful money. Ones using 411, others saying redeem for lawful money, some for deposit only, some for non-federal reserve notes. Some have signatures, others do not. Some write it out, or stamp it. Some have signatures, others don't. Can we clarify this? Can someone give examples for depositing or "cashing" (i choose coin) "at your bank"(different institution) and also for use at a bank for which the check was drawn?
    What do you think should be done? I can read and I think it says "they shall be redeemed in lawful money on demand" But that is just me bring crazy. So I write "demand is made for Lawful Money per 12USC411." But again that is what I think and I would not wish to trespass upon your liability. You might think something else. My hand gets tired so sometimes I seek the MAGIC of the GENIE STAMP to place those same word groupings - thank you GENIE STAMP for expressing my thoughts and my intents - you are a good servant - you always do my will. I appreciate your most gracious help.

We each have liability for what we create. I am reminded at once of a wonderful poem. I know I enjoy it. It is fun to explore.

Faith laughs and slips and giggles
    and strong Hallelujahs roll
    Narcotics cannot still the tooth
    that nibbles at the soul.

So you tell me NONOFED what do you think? Please do share your experience as you start out for unchartered waters. I have my ship - and all my flags are a flying - many a bread crumb has been left - but nobody can do it for you. The Mountain of delight must be climbed alone - but now you must perceive I am no longer talking about money - and its vile lusts thereof.

We await the confirmation from NONOFED land. Until then feel free to study the writings of those brave souls that have struck out for shores unchartered upon their own liability - claiming freedom and willing to sacrifice for her spoils.

I hope you find what you seek. We all get exactly what we deserve in the end - no getting around that one.

Deposit: Demand is made for Lawful Money per 12USC411 by Name: Signature
    Withdrawal: Demand is made for Lawful Money per 12USC411 by Name: Signature

"Ma'am, would you mind if I get that in coin? I prefer pennies, please. No you don't have that many pennies, how about nickles, no? How about quarters? No, how about dollar coins? Yes I brought a wheelbarrow - Geez I am not sure how much 2000 coins will weigh. It's okay I have a strong back. Thank you ma'am, I appreciate your willingness to work with me."

My response: "I'll take those in $100 dollar increments - Cash will do. Thank you." But that is just me being crazy again. I can be that way sometimes.

I think I will take upon myself the liability for my choice to use the word groupings that I think are suitable to express my will in writing. I am a creator.

Shalom,
    MJ
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 02-24-15 at 11:30 PM.

Well i'm going to place a non endorsement on a check and give it a go. I would like to get this 207015932 from Colorado I guess, or what is this document? Someone have a scan? Can I record my own? What is this evidence repository? Just to share though about my demand for coin. All banks I've gone to seem to follow a script. I go to teller and say I would like to get some coin. They are always "OK" and then "What would you like" I say I would like the highest denomination possible, dollar coins or halves. They always are like oh well I don't have any of those or I only have 5 dollar coins or no dollar coin or no halves and every time they are like "now what", one bank only gave me 50$ in quarters. I haven't gone all statues on them yet, though i feel better about it now. But after persisting, they magically come up with the coins. Walked into bank other day slapped down FRNs and they are like No 1$ coins, no halves; im like quarters? and then teller turns around walks 5 feet opens a cupboard and pulls out bag of dollar coins. They really don't want you using coins. hahaha. Ill take my money thank you!
    Last edited by NONOFED; 02-24-15 at 11:42 PM.

When I take a check to the financial institution for which it was drawn, the teller likes to put my Driver License Number in my endorsement area. Does this have some effect on endorsement and shouldn't they be writing in their area instead?