Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Thread: Remedy - lawful money solution

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Allan View Post
    It's weird, sort of irritating, whenever I go & convert a 20 FRN for 10 rolls of nickels, they, (tellers) always
    ask me what I want them for? And, I often struggle and have "bite my tongue" before
    I inappropriately chastise, "What business is it of yours...?"
    So, my more reasonable reply, is typically made with eyebrows raised, "Why do you ask?"
    I told them that I prefer to use coin for my daily transactions, which is true. But they are trying to classify you, trying to determine if your a collector or what not.
    Last edited by NONOFED; 04-13-15 at 07:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian View Post
    Coin is coin in my view. Ike's can be hard to get and I'll take golden's or SBA's in place of Ikes. The whole idea of this is to get dollars issued directly from the treasury(mint) and NOT a bank(fed). The best bang for your buck in metal content is the nickle, Cu pennies are actually better but require a lot of sorting and returns. Whereas all the nickles are the same except the silver ones. http://www.coinflation.com/
    Like I said, I would still prefer to FED Notes any day. Also the main idea is to remove the FED, turn in your promissory notes and redeem for coin from the treasury, supporting the FED by using its NOTES in public is not okay. You can place order with banks for coin, you have to purchase in larger amounts but comes from FEDServices along with the banks order of coins and notes. Leave the notes with the banks and only extract coins. I would suggest stockpiling a large amount of coin, then move to storing precious metals. Turn that paper garbage into something worthwhile. Stop supporting the FED by keeping your money in the bank and stop circulating their notes.

Keeping your money in the bank typically allows the bank to consider those funds as theirs and they can use that amount to lend to unwitting people, consequently making them debt slaves, this is one of the reasons not to keep your money in the bank.

Furthermore avoid large corporations, support the small people in your community, whether its food, gas, or other goods. Go to farmers markets, choose to pay your neighbors instead of large conglomerates that extract and funnel your money away, keep it local support your community and don't poison them with empty pieces of paper. During my daily transactions i find that most people purchase the IKEs and halves out of the registers, sometimes they exchange more notes, i then redeem those notes for more coin. Rather them have the coins then the notes, i'll deal with the conversion.

Name:  a-Purchasing-Power-of-U.S.-Dollar.jpg
Views: 368
Size:  13.9 KB
    Last edited by NONOFED; 04-13-15 at 08:17 AM.

Wanted to report that I received my lawful money demand refund for tax year 2014. The demand was a LM deduction (net pay only) via 1040 return. It was processed in less than 4 weeks, which is pretty amazing. Yes, I will need to wait the 3 years for the ASED to expire and longer for any other nefarious things these so-called 'people' can or might drum up, but for now I have been 'redeemed'.

Specifically thanking David Merrill, Doug555, johnny, ag maniac, among others.

Thank you and God Bless.

Sincerely,

imm

Gee, I had to go search out "ASED".

I trust you are demanding lawful money on all transactions for TY2015 & that you will receive all of the FITW next spring.

Feelin' good, eh? Then spread the news to family & friends !!

As an aside, during the past month or so, every time on my way past the checkout @ Chinamart, I'll pass the Jackson-Hewitt booth set up....& I think to myself "Gee, I'll bet they don't know about Lawful Money"

I trust you are demanding lawful money on all transactions for TY2015 & that you will receive all of the FITW next spring.
    ag maniac,

You are correct. Kudos to Doug555 for demonstrating the 'all transactions' method. Started that method with first paycheck this year.

I have mentioned lawful money to many. An old friend of mine is interested but wanted me to be the 'test pilot'. So I'll give him the news soon.

Jackson-Hewitt - yeah, and H&R Block, etc. I wonder if they actually do know but don't want to put their name on it. Does not matter, right? We know.

Thanks again.
    imm

Quote Originally Posted by itsmymoney View Post
    ag maniac,

You are correct. Kudos to Doug555 for demonstrating the 'all transactions' method. Started that method with first paycheck this year.

I have mentioned lawful money to many. An old friend of mine is interested but wanted me to be the 'test pilot'. So I'll give him the news soon.

Jackson-Hewitt - yeah, and H&R Block, etc. I wonder if they actually do know but don't want to put their name on it. Does not matter, right? We know.

Thanks again.
    imm
    Great job imm!

The Lawful Money Demand, just like the Operation of Law, is TRANSACTION-BASED!

So what exactly are "ALL" of the LMD Transactions?

1. Gross Income - Primary transaction (including both W-2 and 1099 payments) NOTE: 1099 will require one to pay SSA contributions, as is appropriate.

2. Withholdings - Secondary, Derivative transactions

3. Net Pay - Resulting transaction

Looking at it this way, one can see why just demanding LM for only the "Net Pay" transaction is not consistent, logical, nor defensible.

I am glad you started 2015 correctly!
    Last edited by doug555; 04-17-15 at 10:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by doug555 View Post
    Great job imm!

The Lawful Money Demand, just like the Operation of Law, is TRANSACTION-BASED!

So what exactly are "ALL" of the LMD Transactions?

1. Gross Income - Primary transaction (including both W-2 and 1099 payments) NOTE: 1099 will require one to pay SSA contributions, as is appropriate.

2. Withholdings - Secondary, Derivative transactions

3. Net Pay - Resulting transaction

Looking at it this way, one can see why just demanding LM for only the "Net Pay" transaction is not consistent, logical, nor defensible.

I am glad you started 2015 correctly!
    Thank you for the lesson plan refresher.

However, awhile back you seemed to have agreed that only taking a LM Net Pay deduction was being honored - as is the case with my 2014 demand. Now perhaps because I pointed IRS to my court-recorded original demand and the actual LM evidence (checks/slips) then perhaps I will not get any backlash. I am under the belief that taking the net pay deduction is defensible in that one is waiving the other transactions due to them being somewhat 'unavailable to you' in the form of electronic recording of gross pay and deductions. I recognize ALL of them may be demanded as you have shown, however I still feel utilizing net-pay-only is viable. Hopefully I will never have to defend that tact in a court of law.

Suffice to say I will be requesting/demanding all FITW for tax year 2015.

imm
    Last edited by itsmymoney; 04-18-15 at 03:25 AM.

Thank you for the lesson plan refresher.

However, awhile back you seemed to have agreed that only taking a LM Net Pay deduction was being honored - as is the case with my 2014 demand. Now perhaps because I pointed IRS to my court-recorded original demand and the actual LM evidence (checks/slips) then perhaps I will not get any backlash. I am under the belief that taking the net pay deduction is defensible in that one is waiving the other transactions due to them being somewhat 'unavailable to you' in the form of electronic recording of gross pay and deductions. I recognize ALL of them may be demanded as you have shown, however I still feel utilizing net-pay-only is viable. Hopefully I will never have to defend that tact in a court of law.

Suffice to say I will be requesting/demanding all FITW for tax year 2015.

imm
    Yes, there is one effective defense -- MIS-TAKE.

The mistake being that you did not understand LMD was TRANSACTION-BASED!

So you do have a defense for past conduct. But now that you know the facts, you cannot claim the Mistake defense from this point on.

Quote Originally Posted by doug555 View Post
    Yes, there is one effective defense -- MIS-TAKE.

The mistake being that you did not understand LMD was TRANSACTION-BASED!

So you do have a defense for past conduct. But now that you know the facts, you cannot claim the Mistake defense from this point on.
    Thank you for this insight. I do not plan to take any 'net pay' deduction going forward since I have court-recorded a demand for all transactions. However, I discussed (via emails) LM with someone fighting for others who are fighting the IRS in non-lawful-money situations. He is well versed in law, but this person did not even know about LM. However, he stated that as long as you earn "wages" (statutory via the coercion of signing a W-4) AND you state a 0-FITW liability that they will 'most certainly come after you' in the future. Well, my 'net pay' deduction did not render a 0-FITW liability but greatly reduced it. With 'all transactions', there is now a 0-FITW liability. I still believe the 1040 LM demand is a slippery slope but I have stepped into the fire if there is one to be lit.

Doug, I have a question for you specifically. You have received your full demand for what, 3 years now? Would you mind disclosing whether those refunds were based on a 1099 or 1040? Other?

A general question: Has anyone received a refund from a 1040 LM return for at least 3 years running?

These are important questions, with many potential consequences at stake if the beast decides as such. This is why I ask.

Thank you.
    imm
    Last edited by itsmymoney; 04-18-15 at 06:54 PM.

Thank you for this insight. I do not plan to take any 'net pay' deduction going forward since I have court-recorded a demand for all transactions. However, I discussed (via emails) LM with someone fighting for others who are fighting the IRS in non-lawful-money situations. He is well versed in law, but this person did not even know about LM. However, he stated that as long as you earn "wages" (statutory via the coercion of signing a W-4) AND you state a 0-FITW liability that they will 'most certainly come after you' in the future. Well, my 'net pay' deduction did not render a 0-FITW liability but greatly reduced it. With 'all transactions', there is now a 0-FITW liability. I still believe the 1040 LM demand is a slippery slope but I have stepped into the fire if there is one to be lit.

Doug, I have a question for you specifically. You have received your full demand for what, 3 years now? Would you mind disclosing whether those refunds were based on a 1099 or 1040? Other?

A general question: Has anyone received a refund from a 1040 LM return for at least 3 years running?

These are important questions, with many potential consequences at stake if the beast decides as such. This is why I ask.

Thank you.
    imm
    VERY good questions... I have received refunds for over 3 years now, Federal and 4 different States, due to my living on land in one state, working on land in another state and being paid by yet another state, due to W-2 claims by third parties.

Now, what do you suppose that kind of evidence track record avails us as a defense?

Look up "estoppel in pais" and "estoppel" and equitable estoppel".

Now, the bigger question is:

WHY is the Matrix honoring LMD's?

It is more than just 12 USC 411.

That statute was a result of HJR 192 of June 5, 1933.

And HJR 192 was a result of McFadden's charges of theft and treason against FRS and Treasury Officials, on May 23, 1933.

But what prompted the exact wording of HJR 192?

Why did they have to provide a "remedy" for the people of the Birthright?

I believe it is directly connected with creating probable cause to trigger Holyday 2 -- the Miraculous Deliverance of God's People so that they may gather together and fulfill Holyday 3.

If the equitable title to the Birthright is stolen, then God would intervene just as He did in Egypt. Notice the issue was about title then too: "Let my people go!"

The exact Divine line in the sand is in Mt 22:21

21 They said to Him, "Caesar's." Then He said to them, "Then render to Caesar the things that are Caesar's; and to God the things that are God's."
    This is WHY we must demand lawful money. We must demand our birthright.

If they ever stop honoring LMDs, then they know what will happen next, even if we don't!
    Last edited by doug555; 04-18-15 at 10:08 PM.