Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Remedy - lawful money solution

Remedy - lawful money solution

Greetings,

After coming across your REMEDY video on youtube, reviewing your site, this comes to mind.

For there seems to be quite a bit of concealment on this matter and obviously things are not let to light, this allows others to take advantage of that situation and you. Consider this solution to the problem and provide feedback.

Utmost, money should not be stored in the bank. The bank cannot fractionalize using your money if they don't have your money. The idea is remedy right? Confusion this, confusion that, lets make a two headed bill, it could be a FederalReserveNote or USBANKNOTE, which is which nobody knows, its all the same, at least this is what they want you to believe as long as your using the federal reserve system. Who knows what shady bookkeeping is done if you leave money in the bank, as they may or may not classify it as such and such and whatever; its a game they keep you caught in. You shouldn't care, nor take notice.

Quite frankly if it has FRS wordage on it, dismiss it as poison. So much can be done by simply not keeping money in the account, this is best. Remember we are voting to keep this FRS alive since it was set to expire how long ago? Why does it persist, not necessarily by endorsing a check in FRN, but by participating in their system albeit FRN's or the digital network they posses is what allows it to survive.

Depositing your assets into their digital vaults allows the bank to fractionalize using it. But by taking the money out of the bank no matter whether it is in FRN form or lawful money makes little difference when removing the banks ability to replicate debt like a virus, though the appropriate thing to do is to convert to the right type of currency, not involving yourself in the Federal Reserve System scam.

Now there seems to be a few things granted by law, like having ability to convert FRN to Lawful money; of which is these US BANK NOTES. What was it 300 million in US bank notes supposed to be in circulation, but then there was no demand for it so according to someone and it was shelved(how convenient), though, it is still law, and its waiting for you to demand it back into circulation.

Either there is a check or FRN, essentially its of the FRS. Don't play the FRN\USBN note game, regardless, remember its poison and since you don't want to poison yourself or anyone else with it anymore so you must redeem FRN's for LAWFUL MONEY. How? By not involving yourself in the Federal Reserve System. The law DID state that you can redeem a FRN(specifically it stated FRN) into lawful money. Well then what lawful money can be acquired at the bank? Its not going to be a USBN(at least not for now)since there is no demand. Your current options only seem to be coinage US MINTED(FR can limit this coinage but its according to DEMAND as well), the wrong option is the SCHIZOPHRENIC FRN\"WHATEVER YOU WANT TO BELIEVE NOTES" and you know better than to get involved in that.

Picture this, go to bank, CHECK to COIN, or CASH to COIN. Congratulations you've just turned FRN into lawful money of the good kind and you have removed banks ability to fractionalize using it since it is no longer in their possession. GREAT! This is conducive to what is wanted but lets go along with this idea for a moment.

The FRN bank has an OBLIGATION to comply with this request by law. Now you have a pile or several boxes, maybe a small mountain of US mint coins. You get paid in legit money of the right type with no question as to who you are supporting, the US Government, and not the FED, which is what we want. But what happens when MANY PEOPLE DEMAND this REMEDY and take funds out of the hands of these corrupt banks, this will cause a problem for the bank to function. Woe to the banks, they have lost the ability to fractionalize and now the bank has to comply with peoples demand to take back their instruments of enslavement and control.

Since there is now demand for lawful money of the right type, it is going to be inconvenient to carry around boxes of coins, eventually there is going to be a need for larger denomination to be issued from the US Treasury, these US bank notes are of 100$ denomination, and now will be placed back into circulation maybe smaller bills will be generated. Its all about demand. The FRS has lost its ability to fractionalize, some banks will close, a transfer from corrupt debt currency(FRN) to revenue generating lawful (coin) currency will take place, and creates a source of income for the government by using US coins which the fed purchases from the US Mint at face value, thus reducing national debt and removing reliance on the FED. Its so easy and has been waiting for our use for so long. Most have no idea how important coin is to US.

However much US coin you have in your possession is how much debt you have reversed from the FED and national debt, its now revenue you have generated for the US Government, on the other hand, however much Federal Reserve Notes you have in you possession is how much debt you created for the nation. The FED has ordered $188 Billion more worth of notes for 2015! Use coin in your everyday business wherever possible. Wean yourself off of the FED.

Your money is yours, keep it in your possession, store it in a safe box, as long as its not in their ledgers, being akin to a torrent network, decentralized, its your assets, your power. LIBERATEyourselves, help each other, become your own banks. Remember this all started with keeping gold in their vaults and them issuing slips. Stealing gold, going off gold standard.
    Last edited by NONOFED; 02-18-15 at 03:48 PM.

But what happens when MANY PEOPLE DEMAND this REMEDY and take funds out of the hands of these corrupt banks, this will cause a problem for the bank to function. Woe to the banks, they have lost the ability to fractionalize and now the bank has to comply with peoples demand to take back their instruments of enslavement and control. There will be a shortage of coins. Perhaps a bank run(I WANT MY LAWFUL MONEY!), who knows.
    Interesting concept. However, I'm thinking that, per branch (thousands across the country), how many depositors per branch are demanding lawful money at said individual branch? My bank is a local-yocal variety (8 branches in the state - no national presence per my research), thus how many depositors across all of their 8 branches (besides me) are demanding lawful money and denying said branches the ability to fractionalize my/our accounts? Probably not enough to frighten them into closing me/us down. I'm probably one of a few at my bank (if there are any others) that are demanding lawful money.

Just my opinion, but until this gets widespread (such as with the CTC returns via Mr. Hendrickson), I think the non-coinage redemption method (simply FRN's redeemed as lawful money in US Notes) may be 'safe' from illegitimate denial of the demand or worse actions on the part of the banks and/or Govco.

----------
    Last edited by NONOFED; 02-18-15 at 03:34 PM.

yes. bring a wheelbarrow. I have seen folks go in and request coin. Just be prepared to wait. This of course is totally unnecessary. There are two seals on the note. Fish out of the right side of the boat. Demand lawful money and do not endorse credit.
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 02-16-15 at 03:51 AM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Very good. What if they say no and we don't have that much coin? Are there other non fed type currencies that they can issue? I'm under the impression that the FRNs can serve a dual purpose though not sure i'm too interested in that, plus coin at least has some intrinsic value. What is "Fish out of the right side of the boat"?

Quote Originally Posted by NONOFED View Post
    Very good. What if they say no and we don't have that much coin? Are there other non fed type currencies that they can issue? I'm under the impression that the FRNs can serve a dual purpose though not sure i'm too interested in that, plus coin at least has some intrinsic value. What is "Fish out of the right side of the boat"?
    Michael Joseph -- There are two seals on the note.

See the green seal on the right of the note? "The Department of the Treasury 1789"

JohnnyCash
    Hi NONOFED,
    I shall not be responding because I've heard folks are taking umbrage at my posts.

Mark 4:11

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCash View Post
    Hi NONOFED,
    I shall not be responding because I've heard folks are taking umbrage at my posts.

Mark 4:11
    Why would you let that limit your expression, id appreciate your input even if i didn't agree with it. Speak your mind.
    Last edited by NONOFED; 02-16-15 at 05:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ag maniac View Post
    See the green seal on the right of the note? "The Department of the Treasury 1789"

I'm familiar with the two seals. And now I get the "Fish out of right side of boat" which i'm assuming is a reference to John 21:16

Quote Originally Posted by NONOFED View Post
    I'm familiar with the two seals. And now I get the "Fish out of right side of boat" which i'm assuming is a reference to John 21:16
    Look carefully at Washington. He is the first therefore he is Alpha. Look carefully do you see he is bounded by omega? Now look at his head do you see the alter?

Do you suppose this to be a coincidence? Look at the N in ONE. See the two trumpets? Who is all and all the ONE? Christ!

Fish out of the right. Crucify your vain reasonings on the alter and the upper room shall open into you. I suppose many cannot hear the foregoing. But some will.

Shalom
    MJ
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 02-16-15 at 06:31 AM.