Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Remedy - lawful money solution

Quote Originally Posted by Chex View Post

A beneficiary can't collapse a trust. No standing to do so.

walter, Trusts are not my forte yet. What I want is a 12USC411 trust that can protect my family that I have in my estate where no judge can overturn my wishes.

All law is Ecclesiastical Law. This law allows “Constructive Trusts” to be created. http://wizardforums.com/Thread-Colla...this-like-fire

Most of us are familiar with the idea of a “trust fund”, where an inheritance or insurance settlement is kept “in trust” for a beneficiary. http://www.justice-law.com/Articles/grantor-trusts/

Now this is by far the best way of putting things that I read since David pointed out 12USC411,

The county attorney upon looking at our deed asked concerning 12USC411 - he said we can't pay you cash - I just laughed realizing that he knew what we were up to - I said we have fulfilled the law [ever hear that one in church] by making our demand - what you give us is of little concern. We will slap a demand on that too.
    Thank you MJ for that.
    "And if I could I surely would Stand on the rock that Moses stood"

Quote Originally Posted by NONOFED View Post
    I removed post because there wasn't a response to my questions and figured that I had most information I needed to proceed. I concluded that FRNs are FRNs regardless as there is no distinction between it, its printed by the FED, its source issuing authority is corrupt, is already in circulation, you cant change its nature, the deed is done. I want nothing to do with FRNs. Coin is considered lawful money, and the process i'm using to redeem is taking all cash and converting it to coin. In so doing I am redeeming for non-debt currency as coin, it has no association with the FED and is of the US Treasury. The banks can keep their FRN notes and I only do business in coin. Thus putting coin in circulation, creating a "demand", and not supporting FRN currency period. The FED has to purchase coin at face value from the treasury and is obligated to put it into circulation. Thus generating revenue for US Treasury and reversing debt incurred from the FED.
    Touche to you, sir or madam! It would appear your method is the 'ultimate demand' in lawful money. However, suitors have been breaking free of the FRS perils come April-time via refunds against said FRN's. No private endorsement, no further obligation. Granted, nothing is foolproof when it comes to these 'people' but this is the best we can do with what is presented. Until 'they' start pushing back, redeeming in virtual U.S. Notes appears to be doing what it is intended to do - deal with the Treasury only, by law.

Regardless, I applaud your method of redeeming lawful money in coinage.

Quote Originally Posted by itsmymoney View Post
    However, suitors have been breaking free of the FRS perils come April-time via refunds against said FRN's.
    How? Have you?

How? Have you?
    Look at all the testimonials on this site, and the methods used therein. Check/deposit-slip novation, public record of your demand. I thought you had already acknowledged this?

Could lawful money on one side with private credit on the other be titled, "The Two Ledgers" or "The Two Books" doctrine?

I haven't looked into this IRS return thing, or rather, haven't found good standing for it yet, though if it has merit I would like to integrate it with coin, personally. If there is some actual consequence by endorsing a check on the back with 12 U.S. Code § 411 I would use it but I haven't got the "aha!" idea of it. A check transfers money from one place to another, typically from a person to person. Generally my understanding is that endorsement on back of check with signature is to prevent fraud, sets terms of deposit and is most applicable when check is used at different institutions. By putting 12 U.S. Code § 411 on a check and demanding lawful money is like saying I want FRNs which is lawful money and doesn't convert it physically or virtually within a digital account. I take that statute at face value, to redeem for treasury backed currency. FRN is obligation of US Government to Federal Reserve you cannot word this away, coin is obligation of US Government, essentially credit and on good faith. I'm supposed to believe by placing on a check or stamping 12 U.S. Code § 411 on a FRN reverses the liability of that note' existence to the treasury and myself, says who and where? Do you really think the NO AUDIT FED is going to even recognize that? I see using 12 U.S. Code § 411 on a check or note is trying to do what coin already is and does; comes from US treasury, is not produced by FED, reverses government liability to FED. Otherwise seems like its a lazy way of not using coin, trying to have large denomination paper money and trying to keep money in a bank account, but these benefits are not available because the FED is in power by demand "use" of its currency. Why keep money in the thieves house? Desist! I looked around a bit on this forum, I don't get it, most others don't either. All I get is stop participating for the FED, redeem FED notes for treasury coin, don't keep your money in the bank, the end. Use bank to coin a check and redeem FRN for Coin. $1 coins are as good as it gets...for now.

FRNs are promissory notes to pay you in US COINs.
    In a promissory note there are only two parties – the maker (debtor) and the payee (creditor).
    Name:  seals.JPG
Views: 772
Size:  30.8 KB
    The liability of the maker of a promissory note is primary and absolute.
    Banks stored your gold and gave you a slip, there were many slips, not enough gold, and bank runs.
    There used to be Gold coins, there is no gold coins, since the banks stole it, and your silver, you now get coins containing mostly copper.
    Since that is now the case, take your FRN notes to the bank and see how many coins you can get before the bank runs out of "coins". I bet a bank run.
    There used to be the law of redemption on the notes but no longer yet is still law.
    Name:  note.JPG
Views: 793
Size:  33.2 KB
    Look familiar, 12 U.S. Code § 411 and
    Federal Reserve Act Section 16
    1. Issuance of Federal Reserve notes; nature of obligation; where redeemable Federal reserve notes, to be issued at the discretion of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System for the purpose of making advances to Federal reserve banks through the Federal reserve agents as hereinafter set forth and for no other purpose, are hereby authorized. The said notes shall be obligations of the United States and shall be receivable by all national and member banks and Federal reserve banks and for all taxes, customs, and other public dues. They shall be redeemed in lawful money on demand at the Treasury Department of the United States, in the city of Washington, District of Columbia, or at any Federal Reserve bank.

So they have you using their promissory notes as money! Why are you using them?

Its like a mining operation, slaves do the work unknowingly; you bring it gold, then silver, then copper. then eventually your are no longer needed. Wicked.
    Last edited by NONOFED; 02-21-15 at 04:51 PM.

FRNs are promissory notes to pay you in US COINs.
    Denomination differs from redemption, obligation, or warranty.
    FRNs can be denominated in US coin.

Quote Originally Posted by NONOFED
    In a promissory note there are only two parties – the maker (debtor) and the payee (creditor).
    The liability of the maker of a promissory note is primary and absolute.
    Do note in the word promissory is the word promise.
    A promissory note is a promise.

The parties can be the promisor and promissee.
    Last edited by shikamaru; 02-21-15 at 03:54 PM.

"So they have you using their promissory notes as money! Why are you using them?" EXACTLY!

This is the basis for the 1st income tax of 3 now in effect. The other two being the Corporate income tax and the 16th amendment income tax.

Veazie Bank v. Fenno, 75 U.S. 533 (1869)
    "It cannot be doubted that under the Constitution the power to provide a circulation of coin is given to Congress. And it is settled by the uniform practice of the government and by repeated decisions, that Congress may constitutionally authorize the emission of bills of credit. ... Having thus, in the exercise of undisputed constitutional powers, undertaken to provide a currency for the whole country, it cannot be questioned that Congress may, constitutionally, secure the benefit of it to the people by appropriate legislation. To this end, Congress has denied the quality of legal tender to foreign coins, and has provided by law against the imposition of counterfeit and base coin on the community. To the same end, Congress may restrain (TAX), by suitable enactments, the circulation as money of any notes not issued under its own authority. Without this power, indeed, its attempts to secure a sound and uniform currency for the country must be futile."

The "Springer" income tax finds its authority from the Veazie case. Part of the Springer case came back as "Pollock" which then was sealed off by the 16th amendment. "Springer" was a two part case. Part of it was fine initially. The part dealing with what the Veazie Bank case settled. The other part dealing with income severed (derived) from any property (any source whatever) (think "rent seeking") was decided by "Pollock" and then reversed by the 16th amendment.

The Corporate income tax is on doing business in a via the incorporation privilege.

The primary income tax (Springer) on money not issued directly by congress also has "special" income taxes added onto it. Those add on taxes are Social Security, Medicare, and now Obamacare. These all hinge on the use of money substitutes not directly issued by congress. Hence they can be regulated (taxed) by congress. This is how they gain access to our lives and micromanage it by forcing us to buy shit we don't want (healthcare)......next up will be the affordable housing act or the affordable food act....etc..etc...
    Last edited by Brian; 02-21-15 at 07:13 PM.