Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Remedy - lawful money solution

Quote Originally Posted by NONOFED View Post
    FRNs are promissory notes to pay you in US COINs.
    In a promissory note there are only two parties – the maker (debtor) and the payee (creditor).
    Attachment 2282
    The liability of the maker of a promissory note is primary and absolute.
    Banks stored your gold and gave you a slip, there were many slips, not enough gold, and bank runs.
    There used to be Gold coins, there is no gold coins, since the banks stole it, and your silver, you now get coins containing mostly copper.
    Since that is now the case, take your FRN notes to the bank and see how many coins you can get before the bank runs out of "coins". I bet a bank run.
    There used to be the law of redemption on the notes but no longer yet is still law.
    Attachment 2281
    Look familiar, 12 U.S. Code § 411 and
    Federal Reserve Act Section 16
    1. Issuance of Federal Reserve notes; nature of obligation; where redeemable Federal reserve notes, to be issued at the discretion of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System for the purpose of making advances to Federal reserve banks through the Federal reserve agents as hereinafter set forth and for no other purpose, are hereby authorized. The said notes shall be obligations of the United States and shall be receivable by all national and member banks and Federal reserve banks and for all taxes, customs, and other public dues. They shall be redeemed in lawful money on demand at the Treasury Department of the United States, in the city of Washington, District of Columbia, or at any Federal Reserve bank.

So they have you using their promissory notes as money! Why are you using them?

Its like a mining operation, slaves do the work unknowingly; you bring it gold, then silver, then copper. then eventually your are no longer needed. Wicked.
    So if you disagree with the current non-coinage methods that have been successful here (receiving partial or full refunds based on those methods), then you are implying that the IRS is ignoring these methods at the moment, but could very well pull a 'Pete Hendrickson' mandate to come down on these filings at some future time. As I have said in the past, it would not surprise me if that ever occurred. However, if that were true, I would think it would have started to occur already (IRS/Treasury push-back). Otherwise maybe the volume of RILM is so low that it is not a concern to them at this time. But again, why wouldn't they start hammering these filings regardless? If there is money to steal then they surely will do so. It is a bit of a mystery at this point. Perhaps the current methods are acceptable to the IRS in the overall intent and true spirit of "lawful money", as we know it to be intended (U.S. Notes/coinage).

Something else to ponder relative to your notation, "Look familiar..." i.e. the pseduo-USC-411-language you reference on the actual bill ("THIS NOTE IS LEGAL TENDER...AND IS REDEEMABLE IN LAWFUL MONEY OR AT ANY FEDERAL RESERVE BANK")...

So the note is legal tender and not 'money' until redeemed. Thus we are given a choice according to that note's language, no?

"REDEEMABLE IN LAWFUL MONEY" ...

"AT THE UNITED STATES TREASURY" (their/your 'money' - no further obligation on the redemption directly from the Treasury)

OR

"AT ANY FEDERAL RESERVE BANK" (their 'money' - an obligation on the person redeeming their instrument of private credit; to
    pay a 'fee' ('income' tax) for the privilege of using their 'money' via that instrument and thru the Treasury as 'middle man').

So yes, you have an argument/point that "lawful money" could be interpreted as 'FRS money', but we DO have a choice in how we redeem (see above). So far, it appears that the IRS/Treasury are honoring our check/deposit-slip redemption language relative to choice number one above (directly/solely with/from the Treasury). Why would one need to be specific about stating the 12 USC 411 redemption language on the instruments? BECAUSE the default redemption choice is thru the FRS, the notes bearing their stated instrument (FEDERAL RESERVE NOTE) at the top of the bill. Thus, it is the OTHER choice we are making with that specific language ("AT THE UNITED STATES TREASURY"). If the law was written to mean redeeming your pay literally "AT THE UNITED STATES TREASURY" in D.C, then perhaps we should all open accounts at the Treasury if that is even possible. However, I highly doubt that a restriction so severe was the intent when the law was written, to avoid using FRS money.

This is how I am seeing it. Just my observations.

P.S. addendum: this discussion is why I am contemplating using language such as: "Lawful money demanded solely with the U.S. Treasury per 12 USC 411 & full discharge demanded for all transactions per 95a(2)". I'm not sure I can be more specific as to the entity-choices designated in the USC 411 language (corresponding to the choices on the FRN's themselves) without adding "do not endorse private credit of the FRS".
    Last edited by itsmymoney; 02-22-15 at 02:53 AM.

The principles of law and equity underlying the non-taxability with respect to non-endorsement are sound across the spectrum. The principles underlying taxation in most every 'country' in the 'world' is that trees/capital goes untaxed...fruit is taxed. Principal => untaxed. Interest -> taxed.

On a related note: when you draw a check on a bank, its the fact that they accept the check that causes you to owe them ==that is why===> they take money out of your account. The idea of the check being a charge to your private account is misleading, the check is a charge on the bank the drawer (customer) makes --when they honor the check the drawer is indebted to the bank which in turns taps the drawer's account to balance things out. That is why it would be possible to overdraw an account. The honoring of the check isn't against the account but against the bank. The bank charges your account to satisfy your obligation to the bank.

On 'personal checks', the bank's logo tends to be in the 'drawee' position. But on payroll checks, things might be a bit different.

Related:
    Re: Notes of Debt Are Not Income
    Notes of Debt Are Not Income
    Last edited by allodial; 02-22-15 at 02:54 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

I haven't looked into this IRS return thing, or rather, haven't found good standing for it yet, though if it has merit I would like to integrate it with coin, personally.
    Start here to integrate coins.

Coins
    The Board's role in coin operations is more limited
    than its role in cash operations,
    as the United States Mint is the issuing authority for coins.

Reserve Banks distribute new and circulated coin to depository institutions to meet the public's demand, and take as deposits coin that exceeds the public's needs. http://www.federalreserve.gov/faqs/currency_12626.htm

06/20/14 Tom Jurkowsky, director of the U.S. Mint's Office of Corporate Communications, said via email June 18 that

"the statutory authority for us to produce gold Kennedy half dollars is 31 U.S.C. § 5112(i)(4)(C)."

The United States Code citation reads: "(C) The Secretary may continue to mint and issue coins in accordance with the specifications contained in paragraphs (7), (8), (9), and (10) of subsection (a) and paragraph

(1)(A) of this subsection at the same time the Secretary is minting and issuing other bullion and proof gold coins under this subsection in accordance with such program procedures and coin specifications, designs, varieties, quantities, denominations, and inscriptions as the Secretary, in the Secretary’s discretion, may prescribe from time to time."

31 U.S.C. § 5112 can be found here.
    Last edited by Chex; 02-22-15 at 03:49 PM.
    "And if I could I surely would Stand on the rock that Moses stood"

By using Federal Reserve Notes you are devaluing the USD. Coins used to be made of more valuable metals but since the money is devalued so much they replace it with cheaper metals, for instance all coins would become zinc. However if you abandon Federal Reserve Notes and use Coins you will make the dollar more valuable, reverse national debt, and will eventually lead to more valuable metals consisting in the coins, your essentially reversing the process that has been playing out for the past 100 years.

Banks started by storing your valuable coins in the bank, they would give you a note to redeem for your coins, they then figured they can issue many slips and then eventually they didn't have enough coins to pay you and this would constitute a bank run and bankruptcy. Today they still do the same thing, they give Federal Reserve Notes which are to be redeemed in coin. Take your notes to the bank and redeem them for what is yours, stop passing around I Owe You notes. Go to a bank with few tens of thousands, maybe even a few thousand, and redeem for coins, this would capsize many banks branches; they can't support it.

Rally people together and demand what is yours. Make a statement to these banks, publicize it.

Do not keep your money in the bank except within a safe box or in your own safe box at home. Stop using Fed note IOUs and get paid what is yours in coin and use those on a daily basis.
    Last edited by NONOFED; 02-23-15 at 12:53 PM.

By using Federal Reserve Notes you are devaluing the USD. Coins used to be made of more valuable metals but since the money is devalued so much they replace it with cheaper metals, for instance all coins would become zinc. However if you abandon Federal Reserve Notes and use Coins you will make the dollar more valuable, reverse national debt, and will eventually lead to more valuable metals consisting in the coins, your essentially reversing the process that has been playing out for the past 100 years.

Banks started by storing your valuable coins in the bank, they would give you a note to redeem for your coins, they then figured they can issue many slips and then eventually they didn't have enough coins to pay you and this would constitute a bank run and bankruptcy. Today they still do the same thing, they give Federal Reserve Notes which are to be redeemed in coin. Take your notes to the bank and redeem them for what is yours, stop passing around I Owe You notes. A few tens of thousands, if that, would capsize many banks branches.

Do not keep your money in the bank except within a safe box or in your own safe box at home. Stop using Fed note IOUs and get paid what is yours in coin and use those on a daily basis.

Gather people together and demand what is yours. Make a statement to these banks.
    Yes! Exactly! We cannot go back to gold and silver unless we #1 Do what NOFED is saying and walk back the debt in slow and methodical way like he suggests. Just like how we lost gold and silver in coins over 100 years. Gold being the first casualty and silver the next. It took 20 years to kill off gold coin and another 30 years to kill off silver coins. It will take a similar time to reverse the process. OR we can #2: default on the debt and revalue everything and reintroduce gold and silver coin and start the process again as we will have learned nothing! The bankers will play the same game plan again. and again...and again....

Quote Originally Posted by Brian View Post
    It took 20 years to kill off gold coin and another 30 years to kill off silver coins.
    Do you have more detailed information on this specifically? As for the gold, I am under impression gold was really just "stolen" (may it exist) and was not affected by devaluation.

Goldi
    What is the remedy if the IRS does not honor a lawful money 1040 and instead penalizes you with a $5,000 civil penalty?

Quote Originally Posted by Goldi View Post
    What is the remedy if the IRS does not honor a lawful money 1040 and instead penalizes you with a $5,000 civil penalty?
    Prove your innocence - a presumption exists. They think you are Grantee/Trustee with obligations you must set the record straight. Most people just cower in their fear. This is a known response - fear stagnates a man/woman. If the presumption is not defeated the assumption stands. How do I know these things - well dear reader I have myself been down this path.

Therefore do you know what you are doing - or are you just following a leader. Is it your process or are you just following the process of another? It is just a computer recognizing something that looks like what is thought to be frivolous. Again, I have had many conversations with ignorant clerks - but there is no reason to yell or even complain. My paperwork does my talking. I am holding my own court.

A demand for Lawful Money is a CLAIM in which relief may be granted IF someone wants to push this to the next level - then fine - I will issue my counter claim and prosecute upon my counter claim. BUT first I will allow for the matter to be settled in private as the Scriptures require.

The challenge is where most folks wilt like a hot house lily. A $5k fee, in my opinion, nothing more than a proposal to charge the estate. If no response to rebut presumptuous facts in error, then the assumption stands.

Let me say that David had to go down into that valley to face Goliath. All the other men of war who thought themselves to be somewhat were found to be full of hot air. A bunch of big talkers but when the "rubber hit the road" they wilt. You must face you. This is a spiritual battle - you vs. you. When this came to my door - I actually prayed that it would - I had to check my emotion. I asked for it so that I might be refined and the dross in me might be removed from me. Notice again the "men of war" should be used to conflict and yet when Goliath shows up they quake. Has the IRS or the UN become Goliath?

A friendly letter or five might be needed. Perhaps a couple of friendly conversations. Nevertheless the clerks are ignorant and so I treat them like they are 95 year old granny with care and respect. They tried to penalize me with 10k against the estate. I hope this gives you hope.

Shalom,
    MJ
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

The printing press runs on forever

Do you have more detailed information on this specifically? As for the gold, I am under impression gold was really just "stolen" (may it exist) and was not affected by devaluation.
    Name:  image003.jpg
Views: 376
Size:  62.4 KB

From

The Paper Hangers Thomas Jefferson said, “Commerce and industry cannot be secure when suspended on the Daedalian wings of paper money”

McDonald was the ONLY member of a 36 member American delegation heading for South Korea for the 30th anniversary of the U.S. Korea Mutual Defense Pact flying on a separate airliner; the State Department played an overriding role in screening and travel arrangements. Pilgrims Society member George P. Shultz, Treasury Secretary, 1972-1974, who played a role in precious metals price suppression, was Secretary of State, 1982-1989 and a Trilateralist . http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthre...STEALERS/page4

Charles Savoie wrote this extremely long essay (77,000+ words), "The Silver Stealers", about the Pilgrims Society and their past attacks on gold and silver money and ownership. He gives a partial list of specific identified Pilgrims Society members involved over the years, acting to suppress gold and silver as money and against the commodity prices of each, and acting against citizen ownership of both. http://gaiancorps.com/study/money-ba...ilver-stealers
    "And if I could I surely would Stand on the rock that Moses stood"

Quote Originally Posted by Chex View Post
    Name:  image003.jpg
Views: 376
Size:  62.4 KB

From

The Paper Hangers Thomas Jefferson said, “Commerce and industry cannot be secure when suspended on the Daedalian wings of paper money”

McDonald was the ONLY member of a 36 member American delegation heading for South Korea for the 30th anniversary of the U.S. Korea Mutual Defense Pact flying on a separate airliner; the State Department played an overriding role in screening and travel arrangements. Pilgrims Society member George P. Shultz, Treasury Secretary, 1972-1974, who played a role in precious metals price suppression, was Secretary of State, 1982-1989 and a Trilateralist . http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthre...STEALERS/page4

Charles Savoie wrote this extremely long essay (77,000+ words), "The Silver Stealers", about the Pilgrims Society and their past attacks on gold and silver money and ownership. He gives a partial list of specific identified Pilgrims Society members involved over the years, acting to suppress gold and silver as money and against the commodity prices of each, and acting against citizen ownership of both. http://gaiancorps.com/study/money-ba...ilver-stealers
    OK, just having those damned notes again screws everything over.