Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Thread: Remedy - lawful money solution

Quote Originally Posted by doug555 View Post
    VERY good questions... I have received refunds for over 3 years now, Federal and 4 different States, due to my living on land in one state, working on land in another state and being paid by yet another state, due to W-2 claims by third parties.

Now, what do you suppose that kind of evidence track record avails us as a defense?

Look up "estoppel in pais" and "estoppel" and equitable estoppel".

Now, the bigger question is:

WHY is the Matrix honoring LMD's?

It is more than just 12 USC 411.

That statute was a result of HJR 192 of June 5, 1933.

And HJR 192 was a result of McFadden's charges of theft and treason against FRS and Treasury Officials, on May 23, 1933.

But what prompted the exact wording of HJR 192?

Why did they have to provide a "remedy" for the people of the Birthright?

I believe it is directly connected with creating probable cause to trigger Holyday 2 -- the Miraculous Deliverance of God's People so that they may gather together and fulfill Holyday 3.

The exact Divine line in the sand is in Mt 22:21
    D555, I briefly researched all that you have provided here (I was aware of the term 'estoppel' but not 'in pais' and 'equitable' - it is lawyer-wordy but I get the basic drift). Including HJR-192 of which I would like to comment via these findings (from http://www.educationcenter2000.com/legal/HJR_192.html)...

HJR-192 automatically extended the privilege to renege on debts to every person using the Federal Reserve banking system; however, never forget that when you operate on a privilege, you have to respect the ruler of the giver of that privilege. Furthermore, in the case of Great Falls Mfg. Co. v. Attorney General, 124 U.S. 581, the court said: "The court will not pass upon the constitutionality of a statute at the instance of one who has availed himself of its benefits."

So I believe the above is stating that I can legally opt-out of using the FRS if properly executed, correct? i.e. 'HJR-192 automatically extended the privilege to renege on debts to every person using the FRS'.

Thus, if you avail yourself of any benefits of the public credit system you waive the right to challenge the validity of any statute pertaining to, and conferring "benefits" of this system on the basis of constitutionality.

BUT, if you 'avail yourself' (use, profit from, get an advantage from) of this system, then you are not protected from the privilege of using it (the FRS).

Quite telling. Apparently the opt-out vehicle (statute) is USC 411 (don't want to use FRS system) and also 95(a)(2) - (you can't hold me to the 'debt' and must 'discharge the obligation' that I WOULD have had if I chose to 'avail yourself of any benefits of the public credit system'). Please clarify the above if I am misunderstanding the legalities or operations thereof.

Forgive me here because you weren't completely clear (perhaps by design which I respect your right to do so), but I have to presume that you DID file at least one 1040 for one of those years due to your 'W-2 claims by third parties' comment. Unless of course you were able to circumvent a 1040 despite the 'W-2 claims'. I'm not asking for full disclosure from you but it would be nice to hear from you specifically that 'yes, at least one of those years I filed a 1040'. The 'LM 1040 return for 3-years running' question is relative to the 3-year ASED for assessing a deficiency or additional taxes. Another observation...

There appears to be a conflict between the legal standing by the Supreme Court that "wages" (statutory kind, albeit coerced) is "income", yet the lawful money demand on the 1040 offsets the "wages". The only thing I can think of where these two are tied together regarding taxation is that "wages" is based on "Federal privilege" and "income" is a gain or profit from certain activities and privileges and "Federal income" in this instance (income tax) would seem to be the 'gain and privilege' of using the private currency of the FRS as funneled through the U.S. Treasury. In that regard, anyone using FRN's incurs an excise tax (it can't be a direct tax or it would be Un-Constitutional) of which is a debt obligation.

Now I have mentioned this before on this site: I found it illuminating that you/others here have stated that using FRN's incurs a USAGE FEE. Well, in fact, the 6702 penalties (frivolous return/position) in my IMF from 2008 are listed as a USER FEE. Many of us at Codebusters uncovered this and could not make the connection between what is posted in the official IRS records and how that applied to a 0-wages 1040 return. It now seems to make sense that the 6702 penalty is actually a VALID one as posted. They doctor their records all the time but in this instance it may be legit, i.e. it IS frivolous to say that I had no "wages" because the "wages" were received as FRN's and NOT lawful money. It is still deceptive and non-disclosed, but it would appear to be legit in that sense.

The "wages" thing still bothers me a bit (i.e. 'trumping' and superseding a LM deduction) but when looked upon as I have explained above (if I'm interpreting the "privilege" aspect correctly relative to "wages") then I can see where IRS will kindly move along with 'nothing to see here'.

Thanks for the info you provided, and I'd appreciate a comment on all of the above if you so please.
    imm

Pleas
    Last edited by itsmymoney; 04-18-15 at 11:03 PM.

1040s were filed for the past 4 consecutive years, as I state on http://1040relief.blogspot.com/

IMO, ALL IRC terms apply only if FRNs are/were being used.

So, do NOT use any of those terms relating to LMD transactions, and derivatives thereof.

1040s were filed for the past 4 consecutive years, as I state on http://1040relief.blogspot.com/

IMO, ALL IRC terms apply only if FRNs are/were being used.

So, do NOT use any of those terms relating to LMD transactions, and derivatives thereof.
    I have read your 1040-blogspot many times before but did not refer to it prior to my post, so my apologies for that. Otherwise I would have recognized the filing method (1040) for FOUR years running! Wow. If you were not aware of the ASED (Assessment Statute Expiration Date) relative to your filings (assuming TY 2014 was 1040-filed) then you are free and clear for any non-assessed 'income' taxes (if due) for your 2011 tax year (filed 2012, i.e. 3 years post would be April 15 2015 assuming you filed on time in 2012). So IRS had THREE YEARS to assess that 2011 TY return (and the years following, filed in the same LM-demanded manner) and has fallen silent. That is VERY telling evidence.

Here is how I see it relative to 1040: "wages" is "Federal income" based on "income" defined as gain or profit from certain activities and privileges where the "privilege" is the usage of FRN's that incurs an excise "income tax". If you opt out of the FRS, there is no "privilege" gained or profited from...thus, no "income" therefore no "income tax".

I know my prior post was lengthy, but I'm curious if you agree with my interpretation of HJR-192? (the blue responses).

As always, the education is priceless. Thank you for helping all of us. Bless you.
    imm
    Last edited by itsmymoney; 04-19-15 at 03:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by itsmymoney View Post
    I have read your 1040-blogspot many times before but did not refer to it prior to my post, so my apologies for that. Otherwise I would have recognized the filing method (1040) for FOUR years running! Wow. If you were not aware of the ASED (Assessment Statute Expiration Date) relative to your filings (assuming TY 2014 was 1040-filed) then you are free and clear for any non-assessed 'income' taxes (if due) for your 2011 tax year (filed 2012, i.e. 3 years post would be April 15 2015 assuming you filed on time in 2012). So IRS had THREE YEARS to assess that 2011 TY return (and the years following, filed in the same LM-demanded manner) and has fallen silent. That is VERY telling evidence.

Here is how I see it relative to 1040: "wages" is "Federal income" based on "income" defined as gain or profit from certain activities and privileges where the "privilege" is the usage of FRN's that incurs an excise "income tax". If you opt out of the FRS, there is no "privilege" gained or profited from...thus, no "income" therefore no "income tax".

I know my prior post was lengthy, but I'm curious if you agree with my interpretation of HJR-192? (the blue responses).

As always, the education is priceless. Thank you for helping all of us. Bless you.
    imm
    Thanks for your insight about ASED. I was not aware of that. That nails down estoppel, it seems.

As to HJR 192, that article totally leaves out "discharge upon payment" (option 2). Payment here means "paid" to me.

Which means discharge is payment.

Delay of payment (using FRNs) mean no payment/discharge.

Option 2 HAD to exist, otherwise it would impose involuntary servitude, and thereby triggered Divine Intervention in 1933 for their stealing of the Birthright.

Thanks for your insight about ASED. I was not aware of that. That nails down estoppel, it seems.

As to HJR 192, that article totally leaves out "discharge upon payment" (option 2). Payment here means "paid" to me.

Which means discharge is payment.

Delay of payment (using FRNs) mean no payment/discharge.

Option 2 HAD to exist, otherwise it would impose involuntary servitude, and thereby triggered Divine Intervention in 1933 for their stealing of the Birthright.
    I'm glad to help you and others with some of the tax statutes and terms, i.e ASED and such. Even if they had somehow missed 'catching this' (your 2011 return), the only thing available to IRS now would be coming after you for a 'false' or 'fraudulent' return but IMHO they would have no case. You have a public record of your intent to demand lawful money and you have indorsed all checks/slips backing that demand and also discharging your obligation beyond that 'immediate' redemption. I would consider this actual evidence of the true nature of the 'income' tax, by refusing to use FRN's thereby not incurring the tax. Well done, sir!

D555, would you mind if I posted the OPTION 2 link (https://iuvdeposit.wordpress.com/hjr-192/) for my friends over at Codebusters? Or, perhaps point them to this link here, whichever you prefer.

This is remarkable information. Thanks again.
    imm

Quote Originally Posted by itsmymoney View Post
    I'm glad to help you and others with some of the tax statutes and terms, i.e ASED and such. Even if they had somehow missed 'catching this' (your 2011 return), the only thing available to IRS now would be coming after you for a 'false' or 'fraudulent' return but IMHO they would have no case. You have a public record of your intent to demand lawful money and you have indorsed all checks/slips backing that demand and also discharging your obligation beyond that 'immediate' redemption. I would consider this actual evidence of the true nature of the 'income' tax, by refusing to use FRN's thereby not incurring the tax. Well done, sir!

D555, would you mind if I posted the OPTION 2 link (http://http<a href="http://pentecost...s.com/hjr-192/) for my friends over at Codebusters? Or, perhaps point them to this link here, whichever you prefer.

This is remarkable information. Thanks again.
    imm
    It is OK to do either... It is in our national interest to choose option 2 so that we do not add to the national debt which at this stage is of such a magnitude that it is a threat to our national security... a fact that is commonly acknowledged by many in and out of government.

Thanks for your questions and additional research.

I wish there were many more like you in this forum.

It appears many are brain dead or have given up, but not without good cause.

Watch "Battle Los Angeles" and encourage others with the message of that movie from Our Father at this special "120" frequency period.

Thanks for your comments. They have encouraged me.

Doug

It is OK to do either... It is in our national interest to choose option 2 so that we do not add to the national debt which at this stage is of such a magnitude that it is a threat to our national security... a fact that is commonly acknowledged by many in and out of government.

Thanks for your questions and additional research.

It appears many are brain dead or have given up, but not without good cause.

Watch "Battle Los Angeles" and encourage others with the message of that movie from Our Father at this special "120" frequency period.

Thanks for your comments. They have encouraged me.

Doug

D555,

Thank you for your inspiring and encouraging words. I sincerely consider that high praise coming from you. I am always looking to broaden my education, especially with trying to retain my unalienable rights of which were broached by those crooks where I was too 'inept' in trying to fight them. Having knowledge is useful but you must know how to empower it. Quite the harsh lesson. However, it appears I am on the rebound in reclaiming my rights and property going forward. Eternally grateful to this website and the members such as yourself that are so gracious with publishing copious amounts of information to utilize. Will put 'Battle Los Angeles' on my watch list!

As members here encourage, I also like to pass on to others the success stories of Demanding Lawful Money so that they may feel more secure in employing this method of reclaiming their rights. One person at a time, as they say.

imm

IMM, do not fear -- know what you are doing is right -- to the very depths of your soul -- and stand steadfast in that belief.

You'll be able to look 'em in the eye -- while they hang their heads

Well this year was the first year in a long long time that the friendly folks decided to send me a nice friv. filing fee x2. So without raising my ire and with patience I reached out to the friendly folks with letter and phone call to inform them of their mistake. And it took a couple of letters and phone calls but persistence pays off. As such the friv. filing fees are no more and now I am working on their re-evaluation of the tax burden. Which I see as a minor hurdle as I have been down that road before.

I can remember about 8 years ago that I would have been shaking in my boots if I even received a letter from the friendly folk; but those days are gone. Now I see it like this - those poor ignorant souls don't know what they are doing - as they are being manipulated by others. Basically the clerks learn the job - OJT and as such really don't know their jobs, or for that matter, the codes/law they are to support.

Of course understanding the trust structure and wherein and whereupon one finds himself helps. Fear indeed is a terrible dis-ease. I guess I just see matters with a different perspective. Thank you for you kind offer to contract but I must with good conscience decline. Have a nice day.

This world is hard enough as it is battling the lower egos of the carnal minds. I have been thru the ringer and proved to myself that what is most important is honor - which is to say - if you give your word - keep it.

We have clearance Clarence - Roger - over, eh?

Regards,
    MJ
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

No biggie as frivolous filing notices are just that, a notice. And we know that all notices may be returned back to them "Refused For Cause".