Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Remedy - lawful money solution

I have the feeling that there are taxes and what not for the banks to have privilege of using these FRN's and as 12 411 seems to state that they are for use with banks only, but some how they have shifted their obligations to the public. Public is using FRNs and paying the taxes that are supposed to be imposed upon the banks.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    Well this year was the first year in a long long time that the friendly folks decided to send me a nice friv. filing fee x2. So without raising my ire and with patience I reached out to the friendly folks with letter and phone call to inform them of their mistake. And it took a couple of letters and phone calls but persistence pays off. As such the friv. filing fees are no more and now I am working on their re-evaluation of the tax burden. Which I see as a minor hurdle as I have been down that road before.

I can remember about 8 years ago that I would have been shaking in my boots if I even received a letter from the friendly folk; but those days are gone. Now I see it like this - those poor ignorant souls don't know what they are doing - as they are being manipulated by others. Basically the clerks learn the job - OJT and as such really don't know their jobs, or for that matter, the codes/law they are to support.

Of course understanding the trust structure and wherein and whereupon one finds himself helps. Fear indeed is a terrible dis-ease. I guess I just see matters with a different perspective. Thank you for you kind offer to contract but I must with good conscience decline. Have a nice day.

This world is hard enough as it is battling the lower egos of the carnal minds. I have been thru the ringer and proved to myself that what is most important is honor - which is to say - if you give your word - keep it.

We have clearance Clarence - Roger - over, eh?

Regards,
    MJ
    MJ,

So NONE OF US are 'exempt' from their chicanery. Your resolve is commendable. I wish you the best.

I am curious if the year(s) in question here, you have employed the 'all transactions' method or the 'net pay' method, as both described and published on this fine forum. Experience and form are helpful in deciphering some of this, although 'they' seem to operate in a whimsical fashion - such are despots.

Regards,
    imm

Quote Originally Posted by itsmymoney View Post
    MJ,

So NONE OF US are 'exempt' from their chicanery. Your resolve is commendable. I wish you the best.

I am curious if the year(s) in question here, you have employed the 'all transactions' method or the 'net pay' method, as both described and published on this fine forum. Experience and form are helpful in deciphering some of this, although 'they' seem to operate in a whimsical fashion - such are despots.

Regards,
    imm
    I tried in another post to say I don't utilize the "all transactions" method. I am not even sure what that is. i keep it very simple. For example if the W-2 says 150000 then line 21 is (150000) and all other sections are either blank or zero. I have had great success like this but in 2013 was flagged as friv filing. I have been able to remove the presumption and therefore the 10k has gone away. But the wheels of bureaucracy go slow. One department is not necessarily talking to another.

Try not to think of THEM or THEY and think of this as a COMPUTER scanning the return and hitting on the possibility of a friv filing. Once you are in the cross hairs [old typewriter term] it takes a bit of time to be removed. It is just the way it is. I don't see it as despots or criminal like others do. To each their own.

In fact in some cases i see the tribulation as a benefit to the one who is being tried. I know now I have gone too far. See attached a commentary I just finished on chapter one of the great book of Jonah. Enjoy.

Full exception and exemption comes in church. Otherwise there remains a presumption which must be rebutted absent dishonor.

Jonah Ch 1 Commentary.pdf

Attachment 2526

Regards,
    MJ
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    I tried in another post to say I don't utilize the "all transactions" method. I am not even sure what that is. i keep it very simple. For example if the W-2 says 150000 then line 21 is (150000) and all other sections are either blank or zero. I have had great success like this but in 2013 was flagged as friv filing. I have been able to remove the presumption and therefore the 10k has gone away. But the wheels of bureaucracy go slow. One department is not necessarily talking to another.

Try not to think of THEM or THEY and think of this as a COMPUTER scanning the return and hitting on the possibility of a friv filing. Once you are in the cross hairs [old typewriter term] it takes a bit of time to be removed. It is just the way it is. I don't see it as despots or criminal like others do. To each their own.

In fact in some cases i see the tribulation as a benefit to the one who is being tried. I know now I have gone too far. See attached a commentary I just finished on chapter one of the great book of Jonah. Enjoy.

Full exception and exemption comes in church. Otherwise there remains a presumption which must be rebutted absent dishonor.

Jonah Ch 1 Commentary.pdf

Attachment 2526

Regards,
    MJ
    MJ,

I guess my last question regarding your method (W-2 to Line 21), did you include a supporting schedule with the filing? Your method has the 'net result' of the 'all transactions' method that one suitor suggests should include the supporting schedule with the filing.

Quote Originally Posted by itsmymoney View Post
    MJ,

I guess my last question regarding your method (W-2 to Line 21), did you include a supporting schedule with the filing? Your method has the 'net result' of the 'all transactions' method that one suitor suggests should include the supporting schedule with the filing.
    Oh yes, I did a schedule breaking out what was total, ss, fica, etc. But as always whenever I touch anything commercial within the trust called UNITED STATES - I make a demand for lawful money.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

When filing a return with lawful money redemption, does a paper return or eFiling make any difference?