Well this year was the first year in a long long time that the friendly folks decided to send me a nice friv. filing fee x2. So without raising my ire and with patience I reached out to the friendly folks with letter and phone call to inform them of their mistake. And it took a couple of letters and phone calls but persistence pays off. As such the friv. filing fees are no more and now I am working on their re-evaluation of the tax burden. Which I see as a minor hurdle as I have been down that road before.

I can remember about 8 years ago that I would have been shaking in my boots if I even received a letter from the friendly folk; but those days are gone. Now I see it like this - those poor ignorant souls don't know what they are doing - as they are being manipulated by others. Basically the clerks learn the job - OJT and as such really don't know their jobs, or for that matter, the codes/law they are to support.

Of course understanding the trust structure and wherein and whereupon one finds himself helps. Fear indeed is a terrible dis-ease. I guess I just see matters with a different perspective. Thank you for you kind offer to contract but I must with good conscience decline. Have a nice day.

This world is hard enough as it is battling the lower egos of the carnal minds. I have been thru the ringer and proved to myself that what is most important is honor - which is to say - if you give your word - keep it.

We have clearance Clarence - Roger - over, eh?

Regards,
MJ