Thread: Remedy - lawful money solution

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Very good. What if they say no and we don't have that much coin? Are there other non fed type currencies that they can issue? I'm under the impression that the FRNs can serve a dual purpose though not sure i'm too interested in that, plus coin at least has some intrinsic value. What is "Fish out of the right side of the boat"?

Quote Originally Posted by NONOFED View Post
    Very good. What if they say no and we don't have that much coin? Are there other non fed type currencies that they can issue? I'm under the impression that the FRNs can serve a dual purpose though not sure i'm too interested in that, plus coin at least has some intrinsic value. What is "Fish out of the right side of the boat"?
    Michael Joseph -- There are two seals on the note.

See the green seal on the right of the note? "The Department of the Treasury 1789"

Quote Originally Posted by ag maniac View Post
    See the green seal on the right of the note? "The Department of the Treasury 1789"

I'm familiar with the two seals. And now I get the "Fish out of right side of boat" which i'm assuming is a reference to John 21:16

I'm familiar with the two seals. And now I get the "Fish out of right side of boat" which i'm assuming is a reference to John 21:16
    Look carefully at Washington. He is the first therefore he is Alpha. Look carefully do you see he is bounded by omega? Now look at his head do you see the alter?

Do you suppose this to be a coincidence? Look at the N in ONE. See the two trumpets? Who is all and all the ONE? Christ!

Fish out of the right. Crucify your vain reasonings on the alter and the upper room shall open into you. I suppose many cannot hear the foregoing. But some will.

Shalom
    MJ
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 02-16-15 at 06:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    Look carefully at Washington. He is the first therefore he is Alpha. Look carefully do you see he is bounded by omega? Now look at his head do you see the alter?

Do you suppose this to be a coincidence? Look at the N in ONE. See the two trumpets? Who is all and all the ONE? Christ!

Fish out of the right. Crucify your vain reasonings on the alter and the upper room shall open into you. I suppose many cannot hear the foregoing. But some will.

Shalom
    MJ
    How far the rabbit hole goes. Does it seem interesting that coins have LIBERTY on them while FRNs do not?
    Last edited by NONOFED; 02-18-15 at 03:33 PM.

How far the rabbit hole goes. Does it seem interesting that coins have liberty on them while FRNs do not.
    A dual capacity note. With a trustee to sign for each capacity. Give your order upon which trustee? Are you your brothers keeper or do you even care? That alter is there for a reason.

If you order up new credit then you place debt on me too. a choice life and death (debt).

Cain and Abel. Can you see it? Some come for the teaching others come for the free fish sandwich.

Shalom
    MJ
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

freeman beam
    Quote Originally Posted by ag maniac View Post

I made a rubber stamp which I use across the Treasury seal on the right side "Redeemed for Lawful Money as per 12USC411". It is now, permanently a USN. Nobody takes notice.

JohnnyCash
    Hi NONOFED,
    I shall not be responding because I've heard folks are taking umbrage at my posts.

Mark 4:11

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCash View Post
    Hi NONOFED,
    I shall not be responding because I've heard folks are taking umbrage at my posts.

Mark 4:11
    Why would you let that limit your expression, id appreciate your input even if i didn't agree with it. Speak your mind.
    Last edited by NONOFED; 02-16-15 at 05:06 AM.