Thread: Remedy - lawful money solution

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NONOFED View Post
    Do you have specific information regarding the job losses?
    I could tell you anything and you would argue - it is your nature NONOFED. Proof - what's that? Especially in this venue. You seek that which is impossible and thus you shall always be at war - within and without yourself.

Let me be as blunt as I possibly can be - Everything you read at this site is HEARSAY - every bit of it. That was a very hard lesson for me to learn so I will say it like this: Don't trust this man or any other man - do your own work. Hearsay is not admissible in my court. Thus experience replaced hearsay.

We all look forward to hearing from you and your adventures - until then - the proof you seek will elude you. You keep your own court.

What most people do not realize is that the IRS is convening a common law court when they send you all of those notices. In total blindness one will argue - as they always do in their ignorance - but that is exactly what is happening. A scared animal is very predictable and that is what most men are - scared. So it is not to difficult to understand the psychology of the response of most men once they receive a proposal from the IRS or for that matter any member of the so called "system". Fact is most men think all the rides are free and it is a shock to their system when their hand gets smacked - why Johnny police officer back in the 1st grade said "if you are in trouble you can call 911" - and now you are in trouble and it is Johnny that is hunting you.

A measured response is understood and so the "fear programming" is inserted time and again with sustained results. Who can deny these FACTS?

Rev_21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Seems the fearful is number one - for good reason. Something about that Societal Womb.

Regards,
    MJ
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 02-26-15 at 06:34 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!