Thread: Remedy - lawful money solution

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by doug555 View Post
    Thanks for your insight about ASED. I was not aware of that. That nails down estoppel, it seems.

As to HJR 192, that article totally leaves out "discharge upon payment" (option 2). Payment here means "paid" to me.

Which means discharge is payment.

Delay of payment (using FRNs) mean no payment/discharge.

Option 2 HAD to exist, otherwise it would impose involuntary servitude, and thereby triggered Divine Intervention in 1933 for their stealing of the Birthright.
    I'm glad to help you and others with some of the tax statutes and terms, i.e ASED and such. Even if they had somehow missed 'catching this' (your 2011 return), the only thing available to IRS now would be coming after you for a 'false' or 'fraudulent' return but IMHO they would have no case. You have a public record of your intent to demand lawful money and you have indorsed all checks/slips backing that demand and also discharging your obligation beyond that 'immediate' redemption. I would consider this actual evidence of the true nature of the 'income' tax, by refusing to use FRN's thereby not incurring the tax. Well done, sir!

D555, would you mind if I posted the OPTION 2 link (https://iuvdeposit.wordpress.com/hjr-192/) for my friends over at Codebusters? Or, perhaps point them to this link here, whichever you prefer.

This is remarkable information. Thanks again.
    imm

Quote Originally Posted by itsmymoney View Post
    I'm glad to help you and others with some of the tax statutes and terms, i.e ASED and such. Even if they had somehow missed 'catching this' (your 2011 return), the only thing available to IRS now would be coming after you for a 'false' or 'fraudulent' return but IMHO they would have no case. You have a public record of your intent to demand lawful money and you have indorsed all checks/slips backing that demand and also discharging your obligation beyond that 'immediate' redemption. I would consider this actual evidence of the true nature of the 'income' tax, by refusing to use FRN's thereby not incurring the tax. Well done, sir!

D555, would you mind if I posted the OPTION 2 link (http://http<a href="http://pentecost...s.com/hjr-192/) for my friends over at Codebusters? Or, perhaps point them to this link here, whichever you prefer.

This is remarkable information. Thanks again.
    imm
    It is OK to do either... It is in our national interest to choose option 2 so that we do not add to the national debt which at this stage is of such a magnitude that it is a threat to our national security... a fact that is commonly acknowledged by many in and out of government.

Thanks for your questions and additional research.

I wish there were many more like you in this forum.

It appears many are brain dead or have given up, but not without good cause.

Watch "Battle Los Angeles" and encourage others with the message of that movie from Our Father at this special "120" frequency period.

Thanks for your comments. They have encouraged me.

Doug

Quote Originally Posted by doug555 View Post
    It is OK to do either... It is in our national interest to choose option 2 so that we do not add to the national debt which at this stage is of such a magnitude that it is a threat to our national security... a fact that is commonly acknowledged by many in and out of government.

Thanks for your questions and additional research.

It appears many are brain dead or have given up, but not without good cause.

Watch "Battle Los Angeles" and encourage others with the message of that movie from Our Father at this special "120" frequency period.

Thanks for your comments. They have encouraged me.

Doug

D555,

Thank you for your inspiring and encouraging words. I sincerely consider that high praise coming from you. I am always looking to broaden my education, especially with trying to retain my unalienable rights of which were broached by those crooks where I was too 'inept' in trying to fight them. Having knowledge is useful but you must know how to empower it. Quite the harsh lesson. However, it appears I am on the rebound in reclaiming my rights and property going forward. Eternally grateful to this website and the members such as yourself that are so gracious with publishing copious amounts of information to utilize. Will put 'Battle Los Angeles' on my watch list!

As members here encourage, I also like to pass on to others the success stories of Demanding Lawful Money so that they may feel more secure in employing this method of reclaiming their rights. One person at a time, as they say.

imm